Tex in Denver for Thanksgiving!

• Thread starter cenTEX_OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cenTEX_OG

hey y'all!

my sister lives up in denver and i will be coming up that way for thanksgiving. down here in central texas i have faded into the shadows as i get older i dont want to be asking for clones; in fear of my safety for my family. I dont feel comfortable ordering seeds from magazines so i figured while im denver i could pick up some med quality genetics that i wont ever get tired of. Im all about quality not quantity b/c i will not be selling any of my harvest except maybe a bag to my girls dad or one of my bestest friends.

I really would like to grab some seeds or even some clones. i have read how to send clones in the mail. my sister does not have a med license. what are my options?

Can anyone help? i know anonymity is huge on here. i just want one or two really good med quality clones or as many different kinda beans of med quality as i can get. my 1k watt light my jerome baker and my insomnia/anxiety would thank you.

Let me know guys if u got any suggestions on what to do or if you wanna meet up and smoke a bowl and show me what the colorado scene is all about lets set something up for a pre/post turkey dinner session!

Thanksgiving the best holiday cuz you smoke before you eat. EAT until youre about to pop then rip that bong and lean back and unbutton that top bottom off your pants and watch the cowboys whoop some ass! =)

like i said guys im really not picky i just wanna leave with some genetics that you post pics of on here or what i see in the seedbank adds. id love to start a mom or two and then pass some super genetic cuttings on to my close buddys that have the same interest in quality genetics instead of cash crop genetics.

:weed-sign:

Hopefully I will see some of you denver/boulder peepz during thanksgiving.

buffbuds

buffbuds

yeah dude, you're not getting that, in fact, this kind of post is not allowed. I can tell you this though, if you can establish state residency and then get a dr. appointment, you can go to dispensaries, and ask there.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

keep posting so you can PM people back, you'll need 50 posts to do so.

dextr0

dextr0

I guarantee if i went to Colorado imma get me somethin. I know absolutely no one there, but i learned along time ago...Conversation rules the Nation. Who said that anyway....Hope you find what your looking for.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It's against the user agreement of the website to sell-trade genetics, but the right people are happy to GIVE things away around here as well. I believe it's bettering the genetic preservation of the species to give stuff away. Ain't nothing wrong with hooking a brother up with some free seeds IMO, especially to someone unlicensed who is uncomfortable with ordering them.

I must have ordered from hemp depot and the attitude seed bank 20 times, pay for the best shipping method possible. It's very discrete. I dunno about the stealthiness of the seed shipments on this site, but it's probably just as good.

Even though I've got my card here in CO it's not legal for me to get seeds in the mail from out of state. But, I do..

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Nope, no AIM for me. Txt message on my phone are about all I can handle.

T

TyKaycha

I too have had good luck mailordering from here and elsewhere.
Like Sputnik, I always pay for the discreet shipping option
Now trying to send some to myself - have had no luck with that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom