texas shoreline??

• Thread starter 420madness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soopy

soopy

Is it the same Shoreline cut that got its name from Shoreline Amphitheater in Mtn. View Cal? I've been dying to try her....my first high was a mad strong contact high at Shoreline, at 12y/o, during BFD#1, lol....Cypus Hill killed it tht day....

420madness

420madness

Im not sure but when i was over in texas alot of pplz was raving about the shoreline saying it stink like road kill . Got a pic of it in like 3 or 4 weeks from a friend. They also got this diesel over their that smell really gasy like a og kush imo

20140116 115546
Canappa

Canappa

Dont have that Texas cut but the shore line, I grew was from Devils Harvest is was Shiva Skunk x Oasis smelled like baby shit:wtf: growing will grow again she puts out....

O

OldLuck

I didn't get any of that in the pack I grew out. Can't wait to see your pics @Canappa.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I've played with a cut of shoreline, shit is definitely loud as hell absolutely reeks of sour baby diaper/roadkill...took a few runs to get it dialed but it will definitely put out some weight. It's a really mellow smoke reminds me of some other older strains I've tried, spicy and roadkill-ish and a pleasant euphoric head high

took a while to dig this pic up, unfortunately no pic of veg.
IMG 0802

she's identifiable by how aggressively the leaves curl upwards at the edge...not like a regular leaf curl...unique and it happens every run.

Last edited:
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

I've smoked a lot of the rks skunk & shoreline when I lived in ATX back in mid 90's & early 2000. It was hard to come by but when it came, you had to get enough to last. It was some awesome shit & I wish I would of got a cut of them but was too young to give a shizznit. Funky shit right there, no doubt.

ODankGro

ODankGro

I received about 6 to 10 seeds of Shoreline x Herijuana about 7 years ago or maybe less from a source that might be from Texas Kid or someone very close to him. The old pictures have been lost over the years from the original harvest. So out of the seeds I had one female and about 5 males. The female had been made into a mom. It was a very strangle cross lots of mutants. Well I took a male that was double stacking its leaves and overly short but crazy wide and bushy and had purple nads on him. I crossed the male and the female together and made seeds. Every seed seemed to be exactly the same almost like a clone grow. Ran that for a while gave out a bunch of those seeds, which from my knowledge has now been lost. So I took a male from the Shoreline x Herijuana F2 and crossed it to a unbelievably bad ass clone only, cut of Jack Herer. Which I think Texas Kid also had ran at some period.

So now I had Shoreline x Herijuana x Jack Herer ran this stuff for a while. I then decided to cross it to Skunk#1 x Haze
Looking for the Jack Herer genetics.. The Shoreline x Herijuana was always the dominate in every pheno.. Really it was always the same every time it was crossed.

So the shoreline mut strain that I have, turns purple really easy, short and not too bushy.. Shitty yielding plant, but indeed some of the best smoke around. Heavy, heavy indica. Its reminds me SFVOG or pre-98 bubba. Still have about a hundred seeds left if but they are old now about 5 years.

I gave a buddy of mine about 50 seeds to get him started out of the 50 seeds 90% popped and we got about 40 females..So its almost feminized "not by choice" I will also say the original Shoreline x Herijuana seemed to be almost auto-flowering the mom would try to flower under 24 hours of light. Outside the strain sucks to short of a plant.

I have also crossed it to Chocolate Thia which I know is from Texas Kid.

I have a good "trusted grower" friend of mine he has been growing shoreline now for over 8 years now and his looks a lot more sativa but the flavor is close.. Like old school skunk

Top Bottom