Tga crosses?

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Any1 tryn 2 cross any subcool strains? I got a few of his strains growing and want 2 test a few crosses. Can't wait to start on them. I'm growing vortex,querkle,agent orange and chernobyl! Hope 2 find the right phenos. About to turn back da lights in a few days.good luck to all u breeders. Will post pics soon!

A

Albert

i have some seeds of
Jtr x UltraKush
Agent orange x UK
JTR X TRC's Blueberry
AgentOrange xChitrali kush

done by me, i sprouted 3 from each batch , and they are lil guys now.

im getting some males of Apollo bx3, Qleaner.
that rotten fruity smell is killer...Sub's stuff is a nice change from the world ruled by OG(Something). Potent, and complex high and final cured odor +++

do it , and good luck searching thru the pheno's . psss dont let sub know

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i have some seeds of
jtr x ultrakush
agent orange x uk
jtr x trc's blueberry
agentorange xchitrali kush

done by me, i sprouted 3 from each batch , and they are lil guys now.

Im getting some males of apollo bx3, qleaner.
That rotten fruity smell is killer...sub's stuff is a nice change from the world ruled by og(something). Potent, and complex high and final cured odor +++

do it , and good luck searching thru the pheno's . Psss dont let sub know
i found a few nice agent orange males. Hoping to be able to save some pollen off them. We'll see if i have the room.

A

Albert

nice choice for males..
Agent Orange imo makes kingkongkolas

The quest for the flavor :character0053:

R

robz

I recently crossed Querkle male to a THC Bomb female. Hopin for a gem :-) also pollinated a Querk mom to get some F2s. My Querkle is that rotten fruity roadkill pheno as well.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet. All of them crosses sound yummy. Hopefully i can make a few myself. I will keep ya'll updated on that.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Some years ago, I made some seeds with a Danyboy male and a Chocolate Chunk female.

They came out nastie tasting but strong. Not keepers.

Top Bottom