TGA Strain Guide

• Thread starter Subcool
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Subcool

Actually No Adam we have several males we use but Space Dude may be the best male I have ever used. He will turn a turnip into Dank.
We Also have a JTR male we use to make Third Dimension, JC2 and others. We have a amazing Q male that gives us Purple Pollen.
We have a Cindy99 male as well as a dude we call Grim male.

We have also used other males to create specific lines to breed with.

This is Q male.

Sub

Ballsofpurp
Ballsofpurp2
Ballsofpurp3
D

dannykarey

your stuff looks good for sure dude

alot of your stuff is has space queen in it I notice

S

Subcool

I think every Breeder works his prize male to all proven females but not all end up being keepers some times it can tell us a mother DOES NOT cross well and prevent working with an unstable line.

Plus Its my favorite reefer ..

Sub

D

dannykarey

I think every Breeder works his prize male to all proven females but not all end up being keepers some times it can tell us a mother DOES NOT cross well and prevent working with an unstable line.

Plus Its my favorite reefer ..

Sub

yeah... I know a bit about how it works, was just makin an observation is all.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

These are the strains you will see on auction and in donations, contest etc.
We have many many more strains but most of those are harder to aquire or there sold out for good regardless people will ask me about this strain or that so I will post up these more rare strains later.
I have to go grow some weed now this ends our morning session.

Sub:rolleyes:

hi you cool mate. whats your favourite strain out these?
the spacejill looks nicest too me. the bud formation looks tight

Thanks

BITY

mbseeds

D

dannykarey

ya man that Space Jill looks crazy.. I remember seein pictures of it a while ago... and being floored at its appearance.. looks REAL tasty

K

Karma Genetics

Hi subcool long time no see mate. I remember some stuff from you back from OG. That jacks cleaner II got my intrest. I think it would mix well with some stuff in my stable........

Keep up the great work subcool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom