TGA Subcool, Youtube Weed Nerd Shows

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Hey farmers not sure if a lot of you guys run TGAs gear, I'm just getting into his gear bought a bunch breeder packs a few weeks ago, I haven't run anything yet, also I have been watching his show The Weed Nerd, don't hate on a brother, but I enjoy setting late at night by my self watching the new shows as they come out, check it out let me know what you think, I did learn some things on the breeding episode that he did, but I have said it before and I will say it again, Breeding is not my thing, I love buying beans and trying New Shit...:)
https://www.youtube.com/user/subcool420/videos

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

I too have been following sub and tga a bit, and learn from them too. Run a super soil mix that works real well, have not tried any of thier new soil yet, but am running some of thier genetics in my crosses. I am watching some of his vids on his channel too. They all seem cool kats and do good for the public and help with charity.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I too have been following sub and tga a bit, and learn from them too. Run a super soil mix that works real well, have not tried any of thier new soil yet, but am running some of thier genetics in my crosses. I am watching some of his vids on his channel too. They all seem cool kats and do good for the public and help with charity.

What strains of TGA you running ?

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Well it turned out not to be the a strain on thier menu, but it is in thier gene pool. It is the C99 that was been breed in many other crosses. Brothers Grim were the ones that developed it so the story goes, but I just like to dig deep, so I am still looking in to how so many breeders came to work with the strain. The cross I am working with was done by leprocan seeds and named snakebite a c99 x romulan cross b1 to c99 male. TGA had Space Queen a c99 x romulan cross, and many other crosses space bomb and so on. Like northern lights and the skunk strains c99 has been worked and Backcrossed to stablize it, maybe thats why its used so much. But my search led me to TGA and Subcool and made me realize that I was not following my dream and that was to be more involved in that cannabis culture, so you get your insperation from the oddest things but thats how life works sometime.
BD aka ski11z

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well... I ran some Subcool gear years ago when I first got started. Hermed on me. I decided to give the gear another chance since I had some Jillybean gifted to me that'd been sitting in my bean box for a while. Foxtailed only begins to describe what I got. To say that it wasn't worth the space, water or time is an understatement. But! At least it didn't herm on me. :D

So... you can sit for hours to watch/listen to someone talk, or do you just put it on and do your thang? My problem is that I'm ADD. The moment I clicked play and saw the runtime, I stopped the video. :o

grayarea

grayarea

Well... I ran some Subcool gear years ago when I first got started. Hermed on me. I decided to give the gear another chance since I had some Jillybean gifted to me that'd been sitting in my bean box for a while. Foxtailed only begins to describe what I got. To say that it wasn't worth the space, water or time is an understatement. But! At least it didn't herm on me. :D

So... you can sit for hours to watch/listen to someone talk, or do you just put it on and do your thang? My problem is that I'm ADD. The moment I clicked play and saw the runtime, I stopped the video. :eek:
i had a problem with subcools gear throwing nanners and seeding my crop indoors.

zeke

zeke

TGA is an acronym, right? What does it stand for any one know? I'm thinking Tweaker Grower Association maybe. Or how about Transexual Girlfriend Association. Just joking. Jilly bean lacks flavor but smells nice. Vortex is pretty strong if you smoke two joints. I actually like the vortex but isnt it somesort of bros grimm regurgitation?Agent orange tastes like actual orange zest. Deep purple was dwarf purple. Pandora's box was meh. Everyone likes Chernobyl though most cannot say it properly. Next meat head that says ch Chernobyl instead of sh shernobyl is getting a Carl Bomb. Black cherry soda is actually really nice and unique. Never had anymore than the usual number of intersexed individuals. One here and there.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

TGA the green avengers i believe.. Ive seen some decent cuts from them, never personally popped the beans but had a decent cut of jellybean floating around here for a minute smelled amazing though!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Here is a pic of a TGA Plushberry that I just ran, thing smells awesome, here a pic
IMG 1357

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

I gave Jilly Bean a try once and it was enough to keep me away from TGA forever. Foxtail is the perfect description. Yanked her to free up space because they weren't worth the effort.

Delerium

Delerium

Chernobyl, worked well. Only thing was it had a million flower sites. Took forever to break down.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I gave Jilly Bean a try once and it was enough to keep me away from TGA forever. Foxtail is the perfect description. Yanked her to free up space because they weren't worth the effort.
I think I may just send mine out to be turned into oil. Not worth the effort is an understatement.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I think I may just send mine out to be turned into oil. Not worth the effort is an understatement.
Sea did the plushberry you run look similar to the one I'm running, thinking it going to go in the trash, the plant smells like blue berry's, just crazy, but the buds are not hard at all.

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Try the Conspiracy Kush It's a real nice plant!!

One of the many things that bugs me about Subcool...he goes on these rants in his seminars and elsewhere about how terrible feminized seeds/genetics are but gives no credit to the many elite clones he uses that are from selfed or feminized genetics...a perfect example is Conspiracy Kush...which is Obama Kush (Mendo Purple x Bubba Kush), a feminized hybrid I made (but didn't name, don't blame me for that) back in 2006, crossed with his Space Queen male.

Sorry about the tangent @oscar...but it seems there's not a whole lot of TGA fans here...:writing:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
One of the many things that bugs me about Subcool...he goes on these rants in his seminars and elsewhere about how terrible feminized seeds/genetics are but gives no credit to the many elite clones he uses that are from selfed or feminized genetics...a perfect example is Conspiracy Kush...which is Obama Kush (Mendo Purple x Bubba Kush), a feminized hybrid I made (but didn't name, don't blame me for that) back in 2006, crossed with his Space Queen male.

Sorry about the tangent @oscar...but it seems there's not a whole lot of TGA fans here...:writing:

So you know Sub Cool personally or he just ended up with one of your cuts ?

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

Wow! MUCH RESPECT and that's a bummer to hear. At least you created something that is making peoples lives better on a global scale. :pompus:

Aside from being ridiculous, I just wish he had taken the time to really lock down the best genetics possible, given their potential and his presence in the cannabis world.

DJ Short has reworked his strains time and agin over the years, even starting from scratch at times, to produce the best possible plants. I wish Subcool would take the time out to scale back his menu and start from the ground up with some of these strains which have so much potential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom