TGA Subcool's Deep Purple & Agent Orange

• Thread starter wanderingwobble
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Budzillah

Budzillah

The DP is a slow grower with moderate yield. The smell is sweet but not very strong. The pheno I got has great bag appeal. Grown in Roots Organic, fertilized with Pure Blend Pro Soil. TGA has some solid strains! Agent Orange was a monster plant for me.

2012 02 08 03 12 09 689
2012 02 08 03 11 26 234
Budzillah

Budzillah

U know it! Variety is the spice of life. Gotta love the seed banks! Lol

symbiote420

symbiote420

These are my Agent Orange, I got two very different phenos.

Winter 009
Winter 013
Winter 012
Winter 010
Winter 011

This pheno naturally grew bushy with an orange skunky scent, I topped it the week before bloom, smelled like orange Gojo hand cleaner with skunky/fuel undertones and had the JTR bud structure. I chopped @ day 71.

Winter 031
Winter 033
Winter 032
Winter 036

A.O. #2 Space Queen pheno, I topped her at the same time but I pinched two more tops. She reeked of sour whiskey ( Sub was very close when he described this strains characteristics ) with a skunky, citrus undertone and was a little more resinous. She got the chop 1st @ day 65, a just smoked a dried sample while jarring it for the cure.... VERY NICE!! mmmm mm, highly recommended!

I had a short squat, bushy male that had the JTR leaf mutation growing out a couple sets of leaves, he had a very strong orange smell...you didn't have to rub him to smell it! He had resin glands all over the stems, leaves, and sacs, I'm pissed I didn't have the space to keep him but I did make F2s with both phenos and I hit pheno #2 with Ukhem pollen as well, collecting/labeling my beans now.
Thanks fo allowing me to post Wobbs!

Winter 035
skunky nugz

skunky nugz

Sad i was lazy with my agent oranges and they ended up drying out and dying. I'mma have to pick up another 6pack of em. $45 at the dispencery for em.

Top Bottom