TGA's -JillyBean

• Thread starter lambrettats1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi im wanting to buy some JillyBean seeds and cant find anywhere in scotland to buy some i dont really want to order over the internet(cc details,delivery address, etc) so i was wondering if any other uk growers have managed to get a hold of these seeds and where from. your help as always is much appreciated. TS1

R

rome

the seeds your are looking for are from subcool/tga seeds., and they are available here on thcbay., check the auctions!

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

subcooltga

thanks rome but i was not wanting to use the net to order them.was looking to buy them from a seedbank in scotland or as close to there as poss in the uk.TS1

T

Tolpan

Use a safe addy and you will have no probs!

Cheers and good luck!

Tolpan

R

rome

No worrys.,, sorry bro,. but i have no clue about seedbanks in scotland,. I can understand the apprehension to order over the net,. but the thcbay is a good way to go,. they only accecpt cash ,. which is good for annomity,. just make sure its sent registered post,.,. and just ask 1 of your homies to used their address.,where they dont have any contraban on the property., but as far as i kno seeds are still legal in the uk(guessing its the same rules in scotland) so i doubt the old bill are gonna be following up sum 1 ordering seeds,. even if they do find them in the mail. or maby you could find a headshop in the uk which stocks them and do a road trip,. id go with the mail personally
good luck with ur mission!!

R

rome

Just had a brain wave,. u could ask subcool in his tga/subcool forum here on thcfarmer!!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I am gonna hazard a guess that your nearest retailer to physically buy TGA gear in is gonna be birmingham.

But there really is nothing to worry about by ordering online.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Seeds are legal in scotland we can ship to you with tracking, gets there in around 4days

:flower :flower

F

FastForward

Yep...I wouldn't worry....my beans have been coming through to the UK from here no probs. Cheaper, better, authentic....well worth it....

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

Thank you..

Many thanks guys i never realised i could send cash.Theres only two reputable seedbanks near to me so i think i,ll be using this method of getting my beans in future.TS1

P

phoenix

even if you place the order to brum over the phone you still gonna have to send the cash anyway so no diff.
get em ordered fella,
got two jillys meself at the mo,sure are tall!

budboy299

budboy299

I ordered JillyBeans through here. 100% germination 9 for 9 seeds. (I think I dropped one on the carpet so shit happens!)
tough to beat the germination rate!

Top Bottom