THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE ADVICE ON WATERING, LIGHT POSITION, FEEDING ETC.

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

So I nearly lost my plants due to overwatering and having my lights way to close. On day 3 I didn't think they were going to make it. I took everyone's advice and moved plants further from lights, let plants dry out for 4 days, and have gotten onto watering every 3 or 4 days. Gave my first very light feeding of Foxfarm "Big Bloom" and Foxfarm "Grow Big" and lastly took the advice of turning both bloom and Veg switch on to give more full spectrum and my plants are looking awesome.(I think cause I'm a brand new grower lol). I also added a little bit of soil around the stalk because I'm trying to have a shorter bushier plant and not a tall, reaching middle stalk. I'll take anymore advice if anyone sees anything or thinks they should or could look bett

Thank you guys for all the advice on watering light position feeding etc
Thank you guys for all the advice on watering light position feeding etc 2
Thank you guys for all the advice on watering light position feeding etc 3
Thank you guys for all the advice on watering light position feeding etc 4
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

How many holes do you have in those cups?
They should have air flow under them to help drain.

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

Your Amazon guy/gal is better than mine !!!!
Never delv anything that nice !
đź‘Ť

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Looks exactly right. Nice job.
Awesome. Thanks man. It's crazy cause I own a landscape buisness and pull weeds all day every day. Never thought growing a "weed" could have it's difficulties lol

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Your Amazon guy/gal is better than mine !!!!
Never delv anything that nice !
đź‘Ť
Bahahahaha. I was confused at the comment at first until I saw that the cups are on an Amazon box lol. I'm literally in the middle of building a new shelf cause the one I had made the plants WAY too close to the lights. That's makes a good Amazon advertising pic lol

Ponky

Ponky

Awesome. Thanks man. It's crazy cause I own a landscape buisness and pull weeds all day every day. Never thought growing a "weed" could have it's difficulties lol
Super fun hobby. I'd say it's about on par difficulty wise as a saltwater aquarium. My strong recommendation is preventative pest treatment. And lots of air flow.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Did the reef tank for many years and I think you're right. It's along the same lines. It's literally a mini eco system. I have 1 6" intake fane on the bottom to bring in cooler air, a 4" carbon filter exhaust blowing out on full power and 2 5" clip on fans blowing lightly onto the plants. I hope this is OK for now. (THE PLANTS WILL NOT BE STAYING ON A CARDBOARD BOX LOL)
20210823 190645

Ponky

Ponky

Did the reef tank for many years and I think you're right. It's along the same lines. It's literally a mini eco system. I have 1 6" intake fane on the bottom to bring in cooler air, a 4" carbon filter exhaust blowing out on full power and 2 5" clip on fans blowing lightly onto the plants. I hope this is OK for now. (THE PLANTS WILL NOT BE STAYING ON A CARDBOARD BOX LOL)View attachment 1160873
Starts with just a taste... then you're getting the propagation tent.... then some lights... before you know it you have a dedicated filing cabinet full of your favorite smoke and seeds.

GarrPhunk

GarrPhunk

Then you build whole rooms for each ……..
Welcome to the jungle !

Top Bottom