Thanks E.T.

• Thread starter vierundzwanzig
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure that since someone got beans that means they are on the way. Stoked to see what everyone ends up getting ~Smf~

E

el_tenador

Hope you don't walk around with that attitude in the real world.
That's the thing SMF, the Internet allows people to conduct themselves in a manner they'd never to your face. It's lame... Clover, you came into a thread where the original poster thanked E.T. Seeds for his freebies. You then attacked they guy because he didn't want to respond to your post, which he's perfectly entitled to. Your carrying yourself with a childish sense of entitlement, grow up dude. Then when the situation is squashed, you came back with more passive aggressive BS, after apologizing to RC for your conduct. Your sorry? Right bro... And stop talking that free speech nonsense, funny how you didn't let the thread starter speak his mind w/o getting bent, as if he's the reason you didn't get your gear... Now your attacking mods, lame. This the kind of site for that conduct. Logic and the mods here work hard to make sure this sight in constructive manner. You fall out of that scope dude. Instead of asking for your account to be removed, how about you just kick rocks. They're one and the same.

V

vierundzwanzig

I apologize to everybody my intentions were not to start this expose.
but since were all here lets look at the I want it now attitude.

its my money/seeds/safety that we all chose to throw out there knowing that everything we do is being looked at.

the scene from colors with the story of the old and young bull is very profoundly fitting.

can we i mean cant we just get along with one another? probably not
thank you to some looks like weakness or a sign that attack is favorable

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Your gonna have that attitude from one person always. There always has to be that one guy that someone ahit in his cereal that morning and he's just gonna be hateful towards anyone that currently has it better then them. Dude came at me for says I bet some people have there foot in there mouth because emerald is coming thru like I said in the beginning. You always have to give people A chance to come thru with there word.
Being a mod on this site is not always the best thing. You are basically the parent. You have to tell little billy to calm down when he's to hyper or else he will be put in the corner. Then people come at you because your trying to keep the site civil. I know I stay at the farm because it's civil and not like the other sites where everyone thinks there shit doesn't stink and can tell anyone to fuck oFf with no penalty. I say to those that have a problem like Dan about posts getting edited because they were reported for whatever reason...leave. No one makes people stay here. I didn't ban him after his crazy amount of inappropriate comments because I still feel like a dick to abuse the power. I asked other mods and they said hell yeah ban his ass. I know if or when he comes back he's gonna run his mouth again....then he will for sure be gone...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nothing here yet. These predated the 4.20 giveaway. Part of a photo contest. Patiently waiting.

outwest

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Guess what showed up today at the door!! Got a free 3 pack of some Blueberry Headband,Thanks E.T.! However not sure why it came priority mail thru royal mail w/a delivery conformation stating no sig required,yet the mailman still required one himself,oh well not sweating it! Thanks for the beans guys

sox

sox

Guess what showed up today at the door!! Got a free 3 pack of some Blueberry Headband,Thanks E.T.! However not sure why it came priority mail thru royal mail w/a delivery conformation stating no sig required,yet the mailman still required one himself,oh well not sweating it! Thanks for the beans guys

So there sending everyone FEMS, royal mail is the UK/Europe, where they make there fem lines...Looks like were all in the same boat, watch out for hermies!

rvd

rvd

420 beans landed today.3 reg blueberry headband.thanks et
001.JPG

V

vierundzwanzig

i paid for three fem royal purple kush some....time ago. the grow is winding down and this is what it looks like.
DSCF2222(1).JPG

i wrap up my thanks to et by showing that I got what I paid for in their fem seed.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the reg blueberry x headband that came my way as a gift is greatly appreciated and much needed to marry to my belka headband x space queen. <----not self promo jay?<-- did that.

don't quote me on none of that cause
i don't know nothing about no aces or no deuces man. for all i know rayray did it.

but really though this looks like fire in my garden and it smells purple candiesh dank uhh I might be able to finagle a smoke report before the fourth fingers crossed<----not really somethings you can't take literally ya know eh

Top Bottom