thanks go out to usa vetrans

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well guess i will recognise the men and women that served ,be combat or support,thanks go out to you this day regardless of what many think.
thank you for giving me a life to say and do what i please mates,a quick trip to a third world country would have more than me thanking you,welcome home mates

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

100%. Thanks for all that you do.
well friend,got to send thanks out to you,you are the only one left in the united states of america that even cares that some one gave life for you,im ashamed of this country these days,and this forum,there are folks here that riot in te streets over guess what they have no idea,then you have folks here that write 28 pages of babbling nothing and talking to self in many threads,then you have all the medical users that just sale pot,but they need there medicine ,right.
like i said im ashamed of many things,one thing im not ashamed of is my turn in the sand,not a damn bit,folk can say thanks but cant serve to protect,this is the world today,have fun with that.
but many thanks to you and all your kin friend

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

I hear ya man. Its not a job many can handle, its not a job that many want. The brave men and women deserve our respect for the sacrifices made. You don't have to support the mission, but you need to support the soldiers. Its an absolute atrocity how our service members are treated by the government when they return home. I'm of the policy, you break it, you buy it. There are a lot of broken soldiers out there. We owe them better. They were promised better. People think you can't support a veteran but oppose a war, this is where I think civilians go tragically wrong. Fuck man, mental health........ The VA system is broken, it should be the gold standard.

Top Bottom