thc-a & cbd-a works wonders for Anxiety and Headaches

• Thread starter rompstar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rompstar

rompstar

My wife has developed anxiety in the mid 40's / the meds that she tried did more harm than good and turned her into a zombie at one point, no joke. So I quickly took her off of them, and honestly the doctors don't really know, they just randomly are trying things until something works and we did found one that does help her partially and its non habit forming and doesn't have a lot of side effects..

Bottom line is that I took a strain of herb that I have developed a long time ago, I use the whole (female) plant pretty much, less fan leaves and thick stems and make a vodka infusion or tincture if you will. Because I didn't add any heat into the process, its non-activated, its mostly THC-A and CBD-A and other -A tracers.

This will not get you high and that's why the wife was willing to try it, because otherwise she doesn't like pot at all. All her anxiety symptoms within 30 minutes wash away and the emotional rollercoasters flat lines and she feels normal and because this is in tincture form, it lasts a good while, about 4-5 hours, varies on dose. It also works pretty darn good with migranes, they almost mostly go away within 30 minutes, wife says that 90% of it is gone and the rest of it goes away a few hours later.

Also, you don't need a specific magical strain here, most solid strains this will work with... and because its non-activated, you can take a higher dose and of course you can also mix with some Activation if you want for other uses I guess (like cancer, etc...), this is up to you.

I do the same with two of my old dogs, but with them I use a powder, no alcohol and add into the food, it helps them in many ways and again, it won't get your dog high.

Anyways, I guess I wanted to tell this to anyone who wanted to try it / the Question is: would she fail a drug test ? I am not sure what it looks for, she has a part time job, and in Washington State its legal anyways, but was just wondering more than anything, thanks!

Last edited:
Nugg

Nugg

Don't know if the helps.but " Genesight".. it's a mouth swab test that tells doctors what medication works or doesn't work..for all types of medication and all situations...my wife is in pain therapy and other things from accident...her story doesn't matter..but the test is 99.9% in tell what will work..takes the guess work out of it..took then 6 months to finally come across the idea...and bam..weed works to tho...

Latest posts

Top Bottom