Thc and its effects on a goldfish

• Thread starter BoostNBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

I was just wondering what would happen if I gave Gary the goldfish a lil hash ball?
Has anyone had experience using medical cannabis on a fish? Gary seems depressed and I'd like to help him. He just stares, unbliking, at the wall silently mouthing "oh...oh". Any advice on treating fish depression would be appreciated. Thanks

mancorn

mancorn

I was just wondering what would happen if I gave Gary the goldfish a lil hash ball?
Has anyone had experience using medical cannabis on a fish? Gary seems depressed and I'd like to help him. He just stares, unbliking, at the wall silently mouthing "oh...oh". Any advice on treating fish depression would be appreciated. Thanks
Get Gary a cat.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
He's probably going to get very stoned, would be my guess.
I say go for it, but tiny, tiny amounts. Don't want him wiggin out of days on end.

Also, Maybe smear some bloodworm or alge on your hash balls to make sure it's enticing.

freezeland2

freezeland2

He's probably going to get very stoned, would be my guess.
I say go for it, but tiny, tiny amounts. Don't want him wiggin out of days on end.

Also, Maybe smear some bloodworm or alge on your hash balls to make sure it's enticing.
Goldfish might get paranoid and do a Peter Pan out of the bowl. You’ll find him all dried up on the floor, lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gary's social media timeline.
Smoking GoldFish Illusion
Images 3
Goldfish 2

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Update: Gary has eaten several hash balls so far. He seems more uplifted to be honest. He started mouthing "ahh..ahh" and is spending a lot of time chilling on a piece of driftwood.
I'm going out today to pick up some cbd at my local gas station. I'll keep you guys posted on any updates. Thanks for caring and possibly sharing Gary's story, he could use the good vibes. Let's together bring awareness to fish depression. 👍

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Gary does have a catfish buddy named wild bill. We just got back from aquatic therapy and Gary made some real progress.
He seems to have deep seated issues related to his parents putting him up for adoption and his time in the fish foster care system.
I yelled at him the other day about his tank being a mess and shouted "that's why they put you up for adoption!". I was out of line, and really opened up some old wounds.
Hes doing pretty good with some cbd. It really helped him to relax, in fact hes napping as of writing this update. We appreciate your support through these tough times, I'll keep you guys posted.

Top Bottom