Thc and its effects on a goldfish

• Thread starter BoostNBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Gary does have a catfish buddy named wild bill. We just got back from aquatic therapy and Gary made some real progress.
He seems to have deep seated issues related to his parents putting him up for adoption and his time in the fish foster care system.
I yelled at him the other day about his tank being a mess and shouted "that's why they put you up for adoption!". I was out of line, and really opened up some old wounds.
Hes doing pretty good with some cbd. It really helped him to relax, in fact hes napping as of writing this update. We appreciate your support through these tough times, I'll keep you guys posted.
That’s a solid psych evaluation.
I’m thinking you should find yourself a girlfriend 😂

BoostNBuds

BoostNBuds

Whatever you say boss. Good luck with gary.
Lol I came up with this whole story while smoking and looking at my fish tank. The shrimp pellets kind of looked like wax nuggets, one thing led to another... I thought it would be hilarious, gary is actually my sons fish, I am unaware of his mental state lol thanks for the laughs guys.
**no thc was wasted in the making of this post**
-Ben

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol I came up with this whole story while smoking and looking at my fish tank. The shrimp pellets kind of looked like wax nuggets, one thing led to another... I thought it would be hilarious, gary is actually my sons fish, I am unaware of his mental state lol thanks for the laughs guys.
**no thc was wasted in the making of this post**
-Ben
well is Ben is ok?

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Enjoyed the post completely.😂
Difficult to assume someone’s mental capacity on an open forum.
best of luck to depressed gary and hilarious Ben.🥇

Top Bottom