Thc farmer forever!

• Thread starter Ems49
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
What a refreshing experience after slogging around on rollitup/put you down for so many years. This community is so warm and generous I have to thank you all. So thank you all. Its so nice to meet such a wonderful communication. I look forward to many years of growing both me and this medicine I need to survive. I look forward to the journey..peace and love to you all. I love this place. I needed a friend and found some right here....

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

What a refreshing experience after slogging around on rollitup/put you down for so many years. This community is so warm and generous I have to thank you all. So thank you all. Its so nice to meet such a wonderful communication. I look forward to many years of growing both me and this medicine I need to survive. I look forward to the journey..peace and love to you all. I love this place. I needed a friend and found some right here....
You're welcome and Mahalo (Thank You) for being a part of the FARM's Community...We All each have a "Story" to tell, it's pretty cool reading some of life's testimonies here and being able to help others who may have also walked in those same shoes as we all did, one way or another...

Pileit

Pileit

I agree. I read content here for a long time before joining. Answered alot of my questions searching around the site. Its my f`avorite growing `site. P.S. they didnt seem to beat me up as a newcomer too much,lol. Some very good advice and smart guys and gals hang around here. Thank you all TOO Much.

Ems49

Ems49

Mtnstate
Supporter
Oh I still read roll, incredible knowledge there. This place feel like home now..example 9 went and looked at a real yet post and a nasty argument took place between well known members. Poor kid just wanted help and his whole post was hijacked!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Oh I still read roll, incredible knowledge there. This place feel like home now..example 9 went and looked at a real yet post and a nasty argument took place between well known members. Poor kid just wanted help and his whole post was hijacked!
I never meant to hijack anything!

Top Bottom