THC % in weed is misrepresented. It is not 20% ( eg) it is closer to 2 or 3% .

• Thread starter johnsmith_559
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Seriously silly people . we were contracted to make a basic cartridge. perforated metel with carbon. period .our main units cost 3000$ but the size of a furnace that took our cartridges. the unit we made for th hydro industry was nothing but the cartridge. you got the same 20lb carbon but for 200$ nit 2000$+
you guys are reading into it what you want but none of it contravenes the laws of physics.
you can not make something from nothing.
20% of 100 g means 20grsm thc or it doesn't.
resin does not contain 100% thc .
resin is 10to 15 % of plant material
show the math
Ok so I'm old and CRANKY AND I've been banned for 2 weeks before. So I'm not interested in going back to Logic Land Jail. Nty. Gave me dt's and shit.

There are no silly people in this thread. We are all serious growers at the end of the day. Collectively there is enough knowledge here to do anything anyone wants to do with a cannabis plant.

Yet you dont respect that.

There are also as many people here educated and of means as there are who are not. So please out away your "I have a couple of bucks in my bank" bullshit. No one cares. We dont post pics of our rides and houses.

We grow.

And we fuck up. And we are also humble enough to understand that when a bunch of scientists get together and standardize testing for cannabis, we respect and learn their processes and understand them.

Not everything in life is a conspiracy theory.

Screw physics. This is uh botany, biology, a little bit of chemistry, and a shit ton of alchemy.

Lighten up and get real. You'll have a much better time and people will stop tossing you into the street which is quite frankly where I feel you belong atm.

But I'm not the God of this place so my opinion is irrelevant other than to let you know how I feel. And besides all of that? You made me crave oreos and you're definitely an ^@%@$@%@^> (hah hah. Didnt say it) for doing that. Just sayin'

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Thats not a license John..
are you arguing a licence will either prove or disprove math? that is quite a theory but historically accurate . a person must prove credibility on other subjects to be right about really really basic math
20% of 100g is 20 gram or it's not

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

Ok so I'm old and CRANKY AND I've been banned for 2 weeks before. So I'm not interested in going back to Logic Land Jail. Nty. Gave me dt's and shit.

There are no silly people in this thread. We are all serious growers at the end of the day. Collectively there is enough knowledge here to do anything anyone wants to do with a cannabis plant.

Yet you dont respect that.

There are also as many people here educated and of means as there are who are not. So please out away your "I have a couple of bucks in my bank" bullshit. No one cares. We dont post pics of our rides and houses.

We grow.

And we fuck up. And we are also humble enough to understand that when a bunch of scientists get together and standardize testing for cannabis, we respect and learn their processes and understand them.

Not everything in life is a conspiracy theory.

Screw physics. This is uh botany, biology, a little bit of chemistry, and a shit ton of alchemy.

Lighten up and get real. You'll have a much better time and people will stop tossing you into the street which is quite frankly where I feel you belong atm.

But I'm not the God of this place so my opinion is irrelevant other than to let you know how I feel. And besides all of that? You made me crave oreos and you're definitely an ^@%@$@%@^> (hah hah. Didnt say it) for doing that. Just sayin'
no , I have been attacked , name called. and all around rude and silly behavior. math is math.
show the math

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
are you arguing a licence will either prove or disprove math? that is quite a theory but historically accurate . a person must prove credibility on other subjects to be right about really really basic math
It would have been easier to take a pic of it than to write that.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Why do you keep bringing up this 20% of 100g... anyway, it's irrelevant.

Anthem

Anthem

Hello
so this post got me banned from 2 other forms. 700 hate messages. 4 death threats and an offer to fly to northern BC to fight a guy .I am hoping we can do better here.( read into that what you will :)
I would appreciate some ground rules. :
- no emojis
- no name calling
- no indirect name calling by negative comparisons ( ie my dog is smarter than you)
- please post references so we can discuss. Not everyone will be completely familiar with all the terms relating to testing such as hplc ( high pressure liquid chromatography) or the parts of the plants that contain thc such as trichomes.
ok , here is my first question to be explained:

if 100 grams of weed is rated at 20% thc then that should mean 20g thc
but the most resin (trichomes ) I have ever harvested or heard of anyone harvesting
is around 15 % ( my observations have been 10 to 15% trichomes back from seiving or ice water crystal extraction. I have never read of any higher) .
I know that the thc needs to be decarboxylted? to turn the thca to thc .
let's assume that 100 % of all thc analogues are converted successfully for sake of math .
where does the 20grams of thc come from if the trichomes that produce them ( in the head cell according R Clark in Marijuanna Botony ) when those trichomes are NOT 100% thc .they also contain terpenes and calcium carbonate.
the common belief math is
100 grams weed at 20% thc should be 20 grams of thc ,
so where does the 20 grams of thc come from if trichomes are 15% max ? how can that be ? it can't.
the mistake is NO ONE POSTS THE PROCEDURE FOR TAKING SAMPLES FOR HPLC. IT REQUIRES THE SAMPLE TO BE PROCESSED TO REMOVE LEAF AND THE TRICHOMES SEPERATED AND DISSOLVED IN LAB GRADE METHANOL.
The THC content is rated based on the extracted trichomes NOT the weed
it's the trichome that is 20% THC NOT the leaf matter .
so the actual math is :
100 gram weed rated at 20% thc
contains 15% of trichomes that produce the thc as well as terpenes and calcium carbonate. the thc level is 20%
the actual math is .
100 grams weed at thc 20%
15 gram trichomes at 20% thc
100x 0.15 = 15 grams x 20% = 3gram thc
5here is 3 gram thc in 100 gram weed which makes weed 3% thc NOT 20 % .
it is a misrepresentation based on no disclosure of testing procedure .
bottom line..weed is 3% at best thc NOT 20%
how could you get 20grams of thc out of 15 grams trichomes.?
that would contravene the law of physics and the law of CONSERVATION of mass and ENERGY .

let the games begin but try to be polite please:)
This is his first post. He planned on creating an issue from the start. If no one responds to his posts he will leave because he is just in this to argue.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Does anyone know how to stop getting notifications every time someone posts on this thread? It's drowned all my other ones out.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
if I get banned it's irrelevant.
my Facebook page CANNABIS CONSULTING fights against marijuana mysticism with agricultural science.
here are the trifecta of agricultural science
read them and you know 90%+ of conventional hydroponic knowledge. nothing has changed in 40 years only the same products rehashed to new customers as new science
HYDROPONIC FOOD PRODUCTION by doctor howard m resh UBC agricultural dept
ROCKWOOL IN HORTICULTURE Dennis smith
ABC OF NFT dr allan cooper
I recommend HYDROPONIC FOOD PRODUCTION first .
contains all nutrient formulation information as well as picks of virticle column hydro systems and rotating drums in 1984

Whoop! There it is... the FB plug. Yep we have all been formally grace with the presence of the Pot God herself.

Let us all take a moment and bow our heads in adoration, awe, respect, and fear.

For she who knows all things cannabis is somehow very near.

And if you listen really hard you'll hear a chuckle and a fart and then realize I'm just joking and suppressing laughter at the level of ****tard you are.

(seriously hope they walk you off the plank)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

This is his first post. He planned on creating an issue from the start. If no one responds to his posts he will leave because he is just in this to argue.

isn't this a sport? I thought we are playing a game.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Nah just your integrity. Or rather the resprentation of the absence of both as I'm sure it doesnt exist.

johnsmith_559

johnsmith_559

yes please un watch or just ban me. easiest way to not think about it and have question anything https://honestinvalid.com/trichomes/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom