Terps only, but my ten drops of terps to 1g of concentrate have been mixed

I was planning

1g concentrate

.2 ml peg 400
.2 ml Terp
.2 vg
.1 flavored pg

Can anyone shed some light, the vg is 2nd last to go in

The terps I wait til things have cooled down n than re heat after I’ve added them to draw up with syringe

One thing I’ve noticed is my concentrate

Rosin does not mix n go like shatter or wax

I know I have a lot of variables to consider but I’m trying to make them as clean n potent as u can....

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

So I have learned

Now

1 g shatter

.01ml Terp

.01 peg 400

.01 flavored pg

Still get mixed results???

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Please dont use pg, peg (400), vg, mineral oil (true terpenes dilutent formula, sold as fn terpenes!), or the like. It's really not needed in the cart game. Most of those dilutent are extremely hazardous to your health.

Lipid pneumonia for starters.

This is just a heads up from someone who makes these. Do and fill your pens how you like, just please disclose to your customers exactly what's in it.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I don’t sell theses.

Personal use only, so u would recommend terps only??

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Yes
Peg, pg, vg, all those dilutent, and thickeners are not meant for vaping. They are causing lipid pneumonia, aka pop corn lung.

True terpenes just reworded their website (yet again 3rd time since WE outed them as scammers) as NOT a vaping product. BUT they market it as such.

If your presenting at the dr with some lung butter phlegm, YOU MUST tell the dr you vape. Normal tests wont show up the normal pneumonia or colds. Lipid pneumonia is different, and if the dr are not aware, you get misdiagnosed

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I do not have a cough, I am just trying to save money n make things pure

This is why I am trying to go so low on the diluteants

I either buy at the dispensary for 55ea for a 500mg or off the street for 30 ea for a 1000mg

But idk wtf is in the ones from the street, I smoke daily... I have epilepsy and need cbd and smoke for rec purposes

I am just trying to make something cheaper and clean compared to what is bought off the street.

I’ll stick to just terps

Can you offer any advice on viscosity boosters??

Also carts, should I try the 710s or the dabbix Q cell quartz??? I currently buy fake ( I believe) c cells now......not sure tho

Thank you for your advice

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Unfortunately most of the ppl who are sick, in the er, or dead from dispo carts, and shady bm cart makers.

If you MUST dilute, add Terps at 10%. Buy the proper cart for your oil thickness.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

Anytime.

Just trying to keep ppl safe and not get them sick or die.

Top Bottom