THC Testimony...….

• Thread starter sturgis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sturgis

sturgis

…......FWIW......I've been dealing with Parkinson's & Lewy Body for close to 10 yrs now......DAT Test confirmed......I shake horribly, and when not shaking, limbs are twisted and muscles pull tight.......I have tried every drug they make, not a one worked at all,......Zero relief or reduction of symptoms...and a few caused me to be hospitalized ......got to the point that I had to go on Disability....stop working, ..stop driving,.... .needed help getting dressed, walking, eating, etc.....used a wheelchair when bad....and then....I tried Cannabis...….tried CBD first.....and nothing happened, tried it in several forms and nothing......I may have got some relief in my joints.....but nothing..

...so I went the opposite and went for THC.......1st time I tried it..... I got instant relief....it was small.....but it was relief, …I kept trying different strains and some would work, and some would not.......After trying different strains for almost a year, I tried MK Ultra by TH seeds..( G13 x OG Kush)…....and it was like a light switch.....over several months I got better and better...….that was over 7yrs ago...…...other than stiffness, on some days...….I don't have any signs of Parkinson anymore. The MK still is my go to med...….but Im always looking and mixing things looking for the next medicine...…...my Neurologist loves my progress...…...he confided to me that 65% of his patients use cannabis and get relief...

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Fantastic! My old breeder has MS and swears by similar high thc strains. His crosses tend to include motarebel g13 and ecsd and lemon thai. All related to the plants in the mk ultra. Which im glad you mentioned. I want to try.

helen72

helen72

…......FWIW......I've been dealing with Parkinson's & Lewy Body for close to 10 yrs now......DAT Test confirmed......I shake horribly, and when not shaking, limbs are twisted and muscles pull tight.......I have tried every drug they make, not a one worked at all,......Zero relief or reduction of symptoms...and a few caused me to be hospitalized ......got to the point that I had to go on Disability....stop working, ..stop driving,.... .needed help getting dressed, walking, eating, etc.....used a wheelchair when bad....and then....I tried Cannabis...….tried CBD first.....and nothing happened, tried it in several forms and nothing......I may have got some relief in my joints.....but nothing..

...so I went the opposite and went for THC.......1st time I tried it..... I got instant relief....it was small.....but it was relief, …I kept trying different strains and some would work, and some would not.......After trying different strains for almost a year, I tried MK Ultra by TH seeds..( G13 x OG Kush)…....and it was like a light switch.....over several months I got better and better...….that was over 7yrs ago...…...other than stiffness, on some days...….I don't have any signs of Parkinson anymore. The MK still is my go to med...….but Im always looking and mixing things looking for the next medicine...…...my Neurologist loves my progress...…...he confided to me that 65% of his patients use cannabis and get relief...

hey that's great that you have recovered. responsible use can really make wonders. and don't forget to appreciate the work of your neurologist lol

Top Bottom