• Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Light dark

We have just enabled a new feature to save your eyes

During the day you will see the light style and during the night you will see the dark style

It is useful because light styles with prevailing white colors are very uncomfortable at night or at early morning

To make sure this feature is working for you, set your correct timezone here

And if you wish to disable this feature just make sure the option is unticked
Thcfarmer   day  night switcher 2

Freshone

Freshone

Im actually going to try it this way for a couple days if its better for my eyes,definitely like it better than dark mode all the time!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Ahhh

Much much better. Fn dark mode set a migraine off.

Thanks again.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This site is light years ahead of the rest. Good job logic. Runs faster then my cable box which is bullshit. On their part. There should’nt be a 3 second delay when you hit fast forward on something you pay monthly for.
Then I come to thc farmer and it’s like we’re in 2050 already.

Drivela88

Drivela88

This is my Gorilla Glue #4 about a week ago. I just put her in bloom today. I wasn't sure if i should stay doing 12/12 right away or do 24 hours dark in the beginning? Opinions???

IMG 20180413 084631 898
dan1989

dan1989

I like to flip it from dark to light really fast for a quick little seizure.

I feel sorry for those cats that don't know about gt21...I just imagine him with the socket timer with every other switch turned on :D

That was a gag by gt, don't flick the lights on and off repeatedly to flower, this can stress your plant. Just fart on it. This will induce faltering.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This is my Gorilla Glue #4 about a week ago. I just put her in bloom today. I wasn't sure if i should stay doing 12/12 right away or do 24 hours dark in the beginning? Opinions???

Tou may want to start your own thread to get help. This is not the thread for it.

Top Bottom