• Other (I will comment)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
View attachment 1323968
when i click on my bookmark this is what i get...nice...a website landing page solely dedicated to monetizing the hobby i love....i wonder if there's any meaningful content on this forum, should i scroll past this disgusting display of "give us money!!" to see?... or just go check another one of the forums that don't do this...
There are ways to give constructive criticism without being rude, and we are always welcome to hear feedback about how to improve the site. You simply need to bring these things to attention or drop a line in the suggestions area than take that approach.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Life dont care about ur feelings...if you want me to care about ur feelings then you will have to become more acquainted with the criteria that makes a person like me. I bet you dont like the sound of that and just like the idea of pressing a button to make my harshness go away. You can try to change me with kindness and wishywashy beta, passive aggressive shit ...or try like much harder, meaner people in this world have tried. I said what i said and stand by it...if youd like to see what other rude things that lay dormant in me and my psyche, by all means quote me again in an attempt to guilt trip me...but i dont think you will like the outcome.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Life dont care about ur feelings...if you want me to care about ur feelings then you will have to become more acquainted with the criteria that makes a person like me. I bet you dont like the sound of that and just like the idea of pressing a button to make my harshness go away. You can try to change me with kindness and wishywashy beta, passive aggressive shit ...or try like much harder, meaner people in this world have tried. I said what i said and stand by it...if youd like to see what other rude things that lay dormant in me and my psyche, by all means quote me again in an attempt to guilt trip me...but i dont think you will like the outcome.
banned we dont want or need members like you here.

Lockebox

Lockebox

banned we dont want or need members like you here.
Hahaha plants bro, plants 🤣

The new, new setup is cool!

2Bad

2Bad

Hey guys,
New Replies and Trending are back on the mobile version of the forums page :-). We're listening to your feedback and working on new improvements and greater user preference over your forum experience, including saving what layout you prefer.

More soon on that!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/
Need that because I’m on my computer most of the day at work lol! Ty so much for working to better the site and not just changing it and just saying “ deal with it” because you could have.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

My apologies for the comment earlier, @logic.
Definitely digging the new version. It seems easier to read, navigate, and see everything.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

View attachment 1323968
when i click on my bookmark this is what i get...nice...a website landing page solely dedicated to monetizing the hobby i love....i wonder if there's any meaningful content on this forum, should i scroll past this disgusting display of "give us money!!" to see?... or just go check another one of the forums that don't do this...
It's a valid point. The attention span of a user browsing is measured in seconds. Webpage optimization is an entire industry. Shave 3 seconds off and you're looking at an exponential increase in traffic. More traffic, more clicks, more sales.
This site isn't a purely sales oriented site but more views is always good.
3-4 seconds from page load to item is gold.

Week4Bytch

Week4Bytch

The Cannabis Karen (I'm a Bytch)
Supporter
I must be jaded because I can't tell the difference.

shaganja

shaganja

I like the change, but maybe i'm the weird one lol

I rarely go to the main forum page, so that change doesn't really affect me.
I really like the new green borders(i'm in dark mode) and how certain keywords are automatically having URL links being applied to them.
Dark mode rocks!

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I really like how when you type certain words it automatically makes it a link. That will be very useful for me around here.

NotSure

NotSure

I'm a grumpy old man, I earned it, but damn. Oh and it really doesn't matter how you change the format to me, I'll never try out all the functionality till I need to anyway. Baby Boomers Rule. My Wife is Gen X, we have very different tastes in music.

Last edited:
Top Bottom