Votes: 29 41.4%
  • I like the new version better

Votes: 29 41.4%
  • Other (I will comment)

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters
Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Don't really follow one or the other. All I know is I love all the women that are shown. Butt ass naked. Beautiful

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I mainly use mobile, always at work, I like the black and green, (I use dark mode on everything) rarely do I go to the main home page but everything else looks good to me.

I’ll check it out on my home PC when I get home from work tomorrow, I use a 34” ultrawide PC monitor but I don’t expect it to scale and it’s not a common size monitor, but hopefully it does!

Thcfarmer app in the making?! 😂
This!
mmmm changing things with a bunch of stoners as members, not sure about that haha..
i dig both..
give it a week nick they’ll forget what it looked like after browsing on it looking at 1,000’s of pictures of drool worthy pics of buds 🤣

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
I can't tell because A. I haven't been here long enough and I'm still getting used to things, B. It takes me a while to play catch-up with technologicamal things, and C. I think I only just saw the new layout after doing the Patreon thing.......which scared me, so......back to B. So I ran back to this layout.....

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey guys thanks for all your feedback.

So the reason we tried a new layout is we discovered a lot of discussion was not being explored or interacted with because of some design aspects of the forum. This kept many visitors limited to the latest replies only 🙁.

However, since so many love the old layout, we've fully brought it back - but with some tweaks that should make it even better.

This should not only feel just the way you remember, but should help visitors discover more of our latest discussions at a glance.

Please let us know what you think!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter

So the reason we tried a new layout is we discovered a lot of discussion was not being explored or interacted with because of some design aspects of the forum. This kept many visitors limited to the latest replies only 🙁.

However, since so many love the old layout, we've fully brought it back - but with some tweaks that should make it even better.

This should not only feel just the way you remember, but should help visitors discover more of our latest discussions at a glance.

New is good too, I can only speak for myself but sometimes we just need to be eased into it, shown what it's about......then it's like "oh yeah, that's pretty good....". It's like when I hand my phone to my son or say "Dude can you show me this...?". Then I'll catch up. Sometimes I'll announce that I've tackled some new thing and he'll say "Great, welcome to 5 years ago...".

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter

I did like it either way, being somewhat new here, I can say originally it was difficult to find topics at first, maybe you could make a quick tutorial that is placed at the end of the sign up page to start a new account, just a quick 30 second or 1 minute screen recording with just some quick tips on how to locate different categories, topics, how to create topics, how the SEARCH FUNCTION works (sorry had to throw that in there 🤣) basically a mandatory video but short enough it won’t annoy new users.

It is easily learnable on your own, but if for example my father stopped by the page, he’d get lost not knowing where to start and would probably just quit right there. With what I’ve learned in my short time here so far with the help of great staff and members I’d hate for anyone to find their way here only to walk away.

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

was getting use to the clean new look, there was a tab on the right showing latest posts why have a full page for this?
was choosing like the old look better without trying the new one like im assuming a lot of us did, changed my vote.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Screenshot 11

when i click on my bookmark this is what i get...nice...a website landing page solely dedicated to monetizing the hobby i love....i wonder if there's any meaningful content on this forum, should i scroll past this disgusting display of "give us money!!" to see?... or just go check another one of the forums that don't do this...

GreenGalaxyFarm

GreenGalaxyFarm

when i click on my bookmark this is what i get...nice...a website landing page solely dedicated to monetizing the hobby i love....i wonder if there's any meaningful content on this forum, should i scroll past this disgusting display of "give us money!!" to see?... or just go check another one of the forums that don't do this...
regardless of your opinion, this site has to survive somehow doesn't it.
edit: anyway use this https://www.thcfarmer.com/whats-new/posts/
https://www.patreon.com/thcfarmer browse without advertisements

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom