THCvelcro, so stick around!

• Thread starter ComfortablyNumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I was born back in ... Oh wait, wrong movie...

I am married and she is also a member here. If you can guess who she is then you will be right.
Both of us have long growing histories and not just with smoke. We have never raised indoor under artificial until a couple of years ago. That was a crazy learning curve. But I loved it because I am a lover of learning. I'm also a teacher so I tend to explain in the lowest common denominator words I can think of.

We came to this forum because I had an issue in another forum. Being a learner, I was chasing down some facts and it upset the other guy to the extent he became not nice to me.
After a while the place was no fun anymore, so I left. Fun for me is helping people. I love it when the light bulb goes on, it's one of my greatest rewards.
Since I love learning, I read, constantly. I have an academic background that covers an amazing spectrum.
I'm from the country, born and raised on a Farm/Ranch and now I live in a 3 room apartment with a 2x4 tent, 2 dogs and my lovely Bride.
The rest we will discover together.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I am married and she is also a member here. If you can guess who she is then you will be right.
Both of us have long growing histories and not just with smoke. We have never raised indoor under artificial until a couple of years ago. That was a crazy learning curve. But I loved it because I am a lover of learning. I'm also a teacher so I tend to explain in the lowest common denominator words I can think of.

We came to this forum because I had an issue in another forum. Being a learner, I was chasing down some facts and it upset the other guy to the extent he became not nice to me.
After a while the place was no fun anymore, so I left. Fun for me is helping people. I love it when the light bulb goes on, it's one of my greatest rewards.
Since I love learning, I read, constantly. I have an academic background that covers an amazing spectrum.
I'm from the country, born and raised on a Farm/Ranch and now I live in a 3 room apartment with a 2x4 tent, 2 dogs and my lovely Bride.

👍 🤙 😎 🤜🤛🙌

👍🤜🤛🙌🤙😎😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom