The art of selling (to dispensaries and others)

• Thread starter t7rln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zissou Intern

out here??? dude im with the wrong people lol.... in sd those prices sound right.

just talked to the homie in SD.... J1 and skywalker going for 1050 a qp all day long...

bigdrty

bigdrty

A Elbow in LA for some Tasty Lemony Fuel OG $3,800 to $4,500 is Not Problem. As long as you have Smell,Taste and Looks you should have no problem unloading it. But you do have to have some Sales skills.. $200 a oz. for some grade A meds is a slap in the face.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Dead of winter is when all the OD stuff's been pulled in, has a good cure on it, and has been trimmed up. Seems to be one of the best times to buy. However, this year I've spoken with several OD growers who've been hit hard by things like fusarium wilt and pests and I have a feeling they're not the only ones. So, that may reduce the glut that was experienced last year.

So, how does one open up a business and keep that business going without being focused on the bottom line?

So you're gonna sit on it until next year when prices are down to $1500/lb.?

Not sure why people wouldn't assume that they're just gonna keep dropping..........I know I would.

Im on the east coast.I say Dead of winter bc, by then everyones outdoor is long gone. We arent able to go BIG like those out west. Most ppl arent growing anything over 10 lbs. When I say sit on it, I mean give it a good cure til the holidays, then unload it for top $.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Problem is SO MANY operations now are owned by 30-40 somethings who got out of hi tech, computers, etc. . . To cash in on the MMj now BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO BALLS. After years of the hardcore believers making this possible the fucking yuppie assholes are milking it for all it's worth. It's ALL ABOUT $$$$ to them.

You should have seen the fatass loser who I think owns the green heart in Anderson. I went in there once and he was in there with his 50 year old, backwards cap and goatee sporting loser friends hanging out like they were 13 year olds getting high in the garage. There was not a single bit of professional care providing going on in there. . . Just some old fucks reliving their youth telling me that some beaster looking purple erkle was the best pot on earth.

This shit's all messed up man, gotten way off track. Just yesterday I saw another dispensary full of gangster wannabe moron employees, when is this shit going to get serious?

I can only imagine man. What a horrid image. Thats not what its about at all. Where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

R

Rabbi

Ya OD market is dead IMHO at least thru Nov. two thing are taking place those Med patients who grew any amount are smoking there own, so dispensary traffic in the Bay Area and 100 mile radius out from say Mt. Diablo every dispensary's patient traffic is off one told me during Jun,July,Aug they where seeing 200-250 a day, there traffic is down to a mean of 70 with a day here and there with under 20 patient. Another one the is smaller and a little more remote they see 100+ patients a day and they're see about 120 a week from sept 15 thru now. And They have been buying up deals so there reserves are filled. Many Disp's saying they are not taking vendors till mid November.(but if you know a MGR or BUYER and ask to see THEM by name, you can still get in to try at least have them look at it.

That why being know to a Disp, is just like a salesman dropping by or calling from time to time so hes seen as familuar to a company he want to sell to.

OD wasn't moving and a few clubs are stocked with B+ - A+++ and all indoor, no outdoor in the entire club.

So i switched up middle of last week and move a 3 pack Fri, and a five today all 42 cash in hand.the deal was I wanted 45 for any singles picked up but would take 4200 for 3packs or more. So they are still looking for A+++ and will meet your asking if you got the fire and enough to make packages. and that was the first too places I visited. I do know a couple more moved for 40 straight cause of some "bro discount"...me thought was BS. A club owner/operator crying poor mouth to save a couple hund on a couple packs.

W

whiteflower420

help

I am out of state , in chicago , all i can say is i get 400 a zip all day , 5300 a lb so if you got stuff you cant move let me know i can sell anything

fractal

fractal

A neighbor took their probably average outdoor to sacramento and was offered 600 for the lb.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you fucking kidding me? And what does that club sell their 1/8s for? Still $50+ a pop I bet.

J

jon

OK so I got a question. I assume that everything is a grey area where medical cannabis is concerned.

Is it ok to take your EXTRA meds to any dispensary that you are a member of and give it to them for a donation in return? I mean that is what this thread is about yes?

Ok then is it ok to give your meds to other patients in return for a donation? If I had a good harvest this year can I place an add on craigslist and offer my meds to patients?

The reason I ask is that I see a lot of people doing this. I have not noticed this in the past. I would guess that these people are the ones who cant give there meds to the clubs anymore for a fair donation.

Silly question maybe... but just play along please. I mean if you are going to accept a lower donation on your extra meds why not pass on those savings right to the medical patients?

Can jonny law pose as a patient and GET YA?

I am going to pick up my Blackwater clone today.... whooo hooo.....

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yes jonny law can and does do this - happened up by me last year

and the dude was genius enough to come strapped to the meet

B

Bayareaballer

I got OG x GGP(God's Gift/Pure Skunk #1). Think OG Kush with a hint of purple. Beautiful looking, great smelling OG, along with a smooth ass taste and high. 100% Organic greenhouse. I could easily piece these out at 250 a zip but am hoping to let them go at 3500 an elbow or a 6 pack at 3000-3200. I'll report back after this weekend.

fractal

fractal

Good luck. I think you are not asking enough for a good OG cross, yet it will be a miracle if you get that in the bay right now. It's just so flooded.

R

ReCway

Ill tell you what the Market is all screwed up my brother in Tx said 36 to 44 over there right now for OD and its not that good but fucking up the market over there.. getting 4 k right now for OG Kush in TX that crazy man

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Some of these out of state people need to make some trips to Cali where they can pick up some deals on lbs and give Cali growers a better break! I`m still harvesting as are a few others around here.Prices are depressed and were flooded! Good stuff around but watch out for newby growers who have lower quality!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Strapped? Extra charges if you get caught with iron! He should have just went to despenceries! Well unless he knew people ,which he didn`t.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
dudes wife was a med grower - I guess they advertised on CL and "somebody" who responded (LE) set up a meet to purchase (it was 1 or 2 lbs)

dude agreed to meet in a public place, had the lbs and a loaded pistol when the cops rolled up

dude went to jail

not somebody I know - it was in the local paper

joonie

joonie

How many classified bud sites are there? I only know of 2. bt and wm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom