The Basics Of Outdoor Cannabis Growing

• Thread starter sunwestgenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sunwestgenetics

sunwestgenetics

One major reason for growing cannabis outdoors is the cheap costs that come with it. And it is not something to be ashamed of! With the use of natural lighting, airflow, and temperatures, you will be saving up a lot of money.

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

One major reason for growing cannabis outdoors is the cheap costs that come with it. And it is not something to be ashamed of! With the use of natural lighting, airflow, and temperatures, you will be saving up a lot of money.
You also can grow much much larger plants outdoors because the sky is your limit on height and your using the sun which is much brighter than any indoor light. I like to grow indoors in the winter and both indoors and outdoors in the summer, really doubles up my on my production that way lol.

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

First day of 12 hour light in Phx today. Great led in the sky now set to veg mode! 2nd year growing and I’m starting autos early wondering if limited light is still better than the led in my garage.

kevinfever

kevinfever

i love the outdoor grows
20210812 174953

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
First day of 12 hour light in Phx today. Great led in the sky now set to veg mode! 2nd year growing and I’m starting autos early wondering if limited light is still better than the led in my garage.
And they’re off!!!! Will be keeping an eye on you, fellow furnace farmer!

Top Bottom