The Batcave

• Thread starter Batman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Batman

how's it going farm fam. I've already been introduced to some of you. Know some of you from IC. For those whom I don't know and everyone I suppose I figured I would start a little grow thread.

This is my first indoor grow in awhile. I've only had one full run I got to harvest. I've started 2 or 3 other times but had to fall back.

First grow was under a 400w hps with a strain called Green Devil from Tiki seed bank. It was delicious and yielded very well for my first well second indoor grow. My first was two plants that were under a shoplight in a closet that both turned out male. Well I yielded about 10z from the green devils.

Now I have a grow lab gl120 for flower. 1000w hps. 3 gallon grow bags. A whole mess load of tasty strains. Veg is 400w hps soon to be cmh.

For strains I got some clones and some from beans. From the beans I have a Pimmp bagseed I started around Christmas I think that I just transplanted to a grow bag and will be in flower next week. Than I have kris reeves x pure kush bx1, og kush s1 x deep chunk, and the white x pure kush bx1. For clones I got ECSD, chemdogs sister, giesel, and toxic lemon. With a few more strains be added to the cave soon. I took some pics, hopefully I can upload them tonight.

I'm doing a test now to see if I'm gonna need an aircooled hood or not in the gl120. Temps are at 87 which is a little high but do able. If I get the temp down some more in the room it's in it should get cooler. This is with a Stanley DIY blower fan hooked up to a carbon scrubber exhausting and using the passive intake

Well that's all fir now hopefully I'll have some pics up for ya later :hi:

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Hello Batman...Look forward to seeing this run. Got some nice strand varietys. Good luck to you!

B

Batman

Hey thanks for stopping by jansjukebox and thanks. Hopefully I'll have a nice smooth grow

Well I transplanted the pimmp into a 3 gallon grow bag. Hooked up my carbon scrubber and did a temp test and things started to get a bit hot under the canopy. I'm gonna try a fan blowing across the light to get the hot air circulating better.

B

Batman

Well put the pimmp into flower because I didn't have enough room for the rest of the seed plants to go into 6" pots. Wish I had grabbed square pots.

Well the pure kush crosses all wreek of kushy goodness when I pinched there stems. The stems are all really fat too. I fergot to upload pics to the farm if I get to my bros computer later.

B

Batman

I got some pics over on ic I haven't gotten to upload em over here yet.

Thanks for stoppin by guys

What's crackin rev!!! Glad to see ya made it over brother

B

Batman

Sorry guys for spacing on this thread. I have a shit load of pics that I haven't gotten the chance to upload yet. So here's a little update

The pimmp indeed turned out to be a lady and bushes out nicely and should yield well. I also put the rest of the crosses from seed in flower a week and a half ago I wanna say maybe two. Out of the 9 I got 6 puurty ladys. I just got them in 3 gallon bags today after I found the last male. Well one of them is in a 1 gallon grow bag. I also have a road kill skunk I put right into flower I put in a 1 gallon as well it looks like it will go well as well as a sister chem I put pretty much right into flower.

I still have a ecsd vegging that I need to get into flower because I think ur supposed to put it right into flower or it turns into a monster.

Ahh also have more rks, super skunk, lemon godzilla, and kerosene kush they should be ready to go into cups in the next couple of days

I'm gonna try to get pics uploaded asap for ya guys, I'm promise ya won't be let down

Batman

B

Batman

Thanks for stopping by freakshow. Of course I don't mind if ya tag along. Yeh the Stanley blower really rocks IMO you can't beat it for 30 buck. Yeah the genetics defiantly are sweet. I can't wait to see how the crosses turn out, my buddy who made the beans already grew out acouple of the white x pure kush bx1 and it came out sweet

Top Bottom