The battle goes on and on and on and on and on and on

• Thread starter Oldman13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldman13

Oldman13

Day 875 it seems like every time I get a handle on it overnight they come back in hordes everybody seems to have their own opinion of what they AR! It's almost like everybody thinks I'm kidding or joking but I'm not I'm at The Verge killing my girls again it's like I get rid of one bug and another one shows up some say that they are spider mites but there's no webs! Some say they are predator mites what kind of Predator might the ones that roots are there Target so they Prey Upon them draining the young ladies over there life essence now I'm under the impression these things are Tripes but I guess there is thousand varieties of tripe? The remedy seems to be the same though you know the ones that don't work I mean yeah they start to work and then you blink your eyes I had these bugs almost completely gone even though there were three different types I don't seem to find any more russet mites if that's what they ever were in the first place russet mites tripe larva they look the same the problem is I never see anything except for black flies flying in the air and that is another problem I'm trying my best to get rid of, in actuality they have dwindled considerably but they're not gone makes me wonder how many there will be there when I wake up tomorrow or the next day supposedly they live for three weeks has a worm chomping away at your roots and then the only way supposably they can reproduce is by morphine into a black fungus fly did they live for seven days supposedly left one thing one thing only I guess three produce at first I didn't think it was a big deal but apparently is a larva the goddamn sea serpents that I seen in water calling around even though the water is full of soap supposed to be something that kills them all but they wiggle around anyway no matter how many soap I put on the damn thing well anyway two days ago I barely saw anything any of my trays I took these vide about an hour ago today I just loaded all three of them because I don't know which one shows more I think the last one which was first 1 I loaded shows an onslaught of I don't know it looks like a thousand the Damned things I find very few of these on the plants anymore mostly the trays now I don't know how they're doing through these felt bags I guess the holes what looks like felt AR bigger than I thought apparently these damn things are eating roots I don't know I just don't know anymore the battle those on the continues looks like it's going to be for the rest of my life which case it might not be that long if this keeps up the Unholy mites the Unholy Tripes the Unholy sea serpent that turns into a fungus fly I don't know anymore I just don't know anymore
I don't know the video in the middle I don't know what happened there that's about the way it goes I just don't know anymore well I also don't know if there is sound or not I run silent I don't hear anything I don't know but if there is something here that doesn't sound right I apologize I just don't know anymore all's I know is I don't know anymore

Oldman13

Oldman13

Oh my God I hope I didn't post this in photo of the month looks like that's what it says in the top no my God what did I do okay well throw me out of the photo of the month thingy again I guess sure wouldn't be the first time I apologize sorry 4 posted in the wrong place

Top Bottom