the best jack herer

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

mine(j-1) got all screwed up by root aphids and the subsequent root rot so i dont expect much from it this time. i hit it with a male larry og so at least i will get some hybrid seeds.

C

Captain ChroniK

Sannie's Jack is handsdown the best Jack I've grown/smoked to date. period
SUPER yielder and very uniform beans! but hey..what do you expect from a fucking F6

Greets

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
RobotChicken, Yah! You got that right !! monkey5

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Spot on RobotChicken!!
My man Gatewood loves his Jack too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SB02LJ2qoEY
Bump it up to 4:00 if you don't wanna view the whole thing. If you happen to be from the great state of Kentucky, remember Gatewood needs your vote. Gonna get him in the govenor's office once and for all, now's the time!! peace. :smiley_joint:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Hands Down.....The best Jack Herer ever....

herer.jpg

I fully concur brother!!!!!!!

B

Bluestone

Hi guys! This is my first post. I'm a cancer patient and got my prescription for medical marijuana a little more than a year ago. Been hitting all of the local dispensaries and checking out the better strains for a while now and my faves over the last year have been Jack Herer, Airbourne, Headband and now Critical Jack. I'm looking at Critical Jack for my first indoor grow in over 15 years. I'm also considering Sannie's Jack, Sensi's Jack and Sensi's Jack Flash. I've got a fair amount of experience and feel like I could probably handle the demands of growing regular Jack Herer from Sensi, but I thought I'd make it easy on myself and try a faster finishing Jack first. I've been very impressed with the quality of the buds I've gotten from the local dispensary of this "new" strain: Critical Jack. Anyone else familiar with it, or better still: anyone else here grown out Critical Jack? Many thanks!

S

subrob

that does look rockin! how is the taste?

imagine if yellow gatorade was actually pot instead of a drink...and it gets ya close....though i am a big fan of organics...some strains have a bigger divide between them grown chem vs org...j1 is one of those strains that is so much better w organic IME/IMO....either that, or all the people supplying so cal dispensaries w hydro j1 dont know what they are doing...

Top Bottom