The Best Led On The Market?

• Thread starter aquashield
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Soo many things that can do it,but when you are short on knowledge like me its very hard to pin point what exactly is causing it.soo many things to consider..but not here 😃..

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

I got the Mars Hydro 150w with the hammered style reflector. I've been super happy with the vegetative growth so far in 2.5x2.5. I'm concerned it won't have enough power to build big dense nugs. Has anyone flowered with 150w or less to good harvest? I'm considering adding a clamp light until I can afford a bigger light.

Anthem

Anthem

I got the Mars Hydro 150w with the hammered style reflector. I've been super happy with the vegetative growth so far in 2.5x2.5. I'm concerned it won't have enough power to build big dense nugs. Has anyone flowered with 150w or less to good harvest? I'm considering adding a clamp light until I can afford a bigger light.
had 2 of those. At about 7 months the first one took a dump, driver. The second one took a dump about 1 month later just when I got the new driver. Needless to say I do not use these lights anymore. But yes 150 watts is good for about 5 to 6 square feet of growing

Davo401

Davo401

Here it is folks the factual best of the best just released last month THE GROWERS CHOICE ROI 720E IT BEATS OUT THE SPYDER XPLUS AND THE GAVITA 1700E AND RUNS $1100 PLUS TAX I have used chinese led my dad has the hlg 650r diablo I wasnt that impressed with that yield from his either. I have used HPS AND CMHS ALONE AND COMBINED IVE USED BLURPLe leds and i promise the new rail lights are the best and scientifically when it comes to par rating ppfd and average umol/2 the Roi 720e from Growers choice is the absolute best.
If you don’t mind me asking how much dry weed u get from that setup with the 2 720s

SmootherDays

SmootherDays

Is this the best LED light if its not what is and why?
I like HLG, this little one is handling this area just fine, I also have the larger 600w and never turn them up all the way
they come ready to plug in and they are super efficient on my light bill. I run a few

Latest posts

Top Bottom