= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hello thcfarmers,

After seeking out the best cuts of OG kush i came across a couple threads on another forum which provided alot of helpful info...
I figured the farm community could also benefit from a thread like this, so here we are.

I would like to document clone only Ogeez, and relevant information ( flower time, flavor, structure, stretch, difficulty if any to grow, etc.).

Post pics if you have them, I don't want to rip all the info off of the previously mentioned forum, but would like the community to help with there own knowledge and first hand expirence.

I have also added a poll to choose the one any only og you need in your stable, I know there's a long list of them but I'm only going to add the og's known to be elites. I know Tahoe and SFV aren't on the list sorry didn't have enough space for them but I do believe the list has some good contenders. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

So I'll start off with a few Ogeez that Im currently running... I was gifted the true, Louie , high octane, and Tahoe...I have a couple others that I'm going to test run in the coming months hopefully sooner than later...

This pics were taken on day 36

High Octane OG

Fuely og funk wih slight pine undertones , medium to high stretcher, quick flower time 56-63 days ( I take her to day 70) Very nice structure , has nice branch development an really sites up..close node spacing.. Medium to high yielder.

True OG

Lemony og flavor, medium stretch,flower time 63-70 days, nice structure, really sites up with very good branch work, would do well in a bed or sog.. Close node spacing.. Medium to high yeilder

Louie XIII OG

Traditional OG fuel/ gas flavor with pine undertones , high stretcher, flower time 63-70 days, really lanky og Structure, need training to help produce tighter node spacing, otherwise node spacing is far apart. really can branch up as well..medium yielder to high yielder

Tahoe OG

Lemon Earthy with slight Pine undertones, high stretch, flower time 63-70 days, really lanky og structure, also a must to train, really responds well to topping, lst, and super cropping.. Can be far apart but with training you can tighten it up, really sites up aswell. medium to high yeilder.

OG

This one is claimed to be a tightly held og, this is yet to be determined. Will post info if she's the really deal, but for the mean while ill post her up...

This is hopefully only the start, lets see your Ogeez farmers... Thanks to all in advance for share the knowledge and info..

N

nightmarecreature

That's a nice list! For yield along with potency, the BTY tops them all! The BTY is on lock though, I'm not sure how it got out because it was only grown by one guy and it's an old ass OG. Everything on that list is fire though!

EVOKE

EVOKE

yes very true NightmareC it is on lock and it is an old old ass OG...GOOD LUCK tryn to get a true cut... BTY originated from the High Dez..it also has its own special feeding regimen.... if its not grown with this regimen and u have a true cut of it you will get larfy ass nuggs...trust me on that one;) the feeding chart is priceless took them years to perfect.... three part GH is all i will say.... i caught a glimpse of one..... The True BTY is by far the best i ever smoked next to loompas Triangle... the rest of the ogs mentioned above are tasty as fuk but its the knock out high that sets them apart....

N

nightmarecreature

I did smoke the true BTY and the nugs were dense, it was just pulled too early because it felt like 100% Indica. The body high was intense, very potent. I didn't feel much if anything to the head. I'm pretty sure it can be grown without the regimen, they just have it dialed in. That crew has a feeding regimen written down for each strain they hold. I bought some clones from a friend of that crew and he told me, he worked for the BTY guy and he never gave him a cut. It was on 100% lock for at least 10 years and unlocked in the last few years. That's why the cut has only been seen recently. I will get it eventually, most growers are down to earth and give out locked cuts, they just don't give out cuts to anyone though. The BTY also goes by High Desert OG.

Amber

Amber

yes very true NightmareC it is on lock and it is an old old ass OG...GOOD LUCK tryn to get a true cut... BTY originated from the High Dez..it also has its own special feeding regimen.... if its not grown with this regimen and u have a true cut of it you will get larfy ass nuggs...trust me on that one;) the feeding chart is priceless took them years to perfect.... three part GH is all i will say.... i caught a glimpse of one..... The True BTY is by far the best i ever smoked next to loompas Triangle... the rest of the ogs mentioned above are tasty as fuk but its the knock out high that sets them apart....
The OG that hits you back. You start to breakout in a slight sweat of the forehead and your head gets all warm like a fever. You sit back and say "Ogeeze".

P

paulycali

That's a nice list! For yield along with potency, the BTY tops them all! The BTY is on lock though, I'm not sure how it got out because it was only grown by one guy and it's an old ass OG. Everything on that list is fire though!

Is the BTY Og out of San Diego? North county to be exact. I know a guy who in the past was labeling his meds BTY. That would be nutty if he was the one holding this Og cut. He's the lockdown type of guy for sure. I wonder if it's true

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

The BTY is no joke i hear, she definitely something worth running... ;)
Hope she does good for you, do you have any pics? would like to see some pics of her if you have any available.

What's up evoke,
The BTY is definitely on lock but I have a feeling she will be making an appearance soon ;) ...
Please enlighten us about this regime if you have any info?
I didn't have a big sample of the BTY, but she resembled the Triangle to me but the nug structure was different...

IMO, I would have the loompas headband, and if not i would take the triangle, or the bty, never had the pleasure of trying the f-cut, the face-off or the valley so my opinion might change if I ever get to meet them..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

The OG that hits you back. You start to breakout in a slight sweat of the forehead and your head gets all warm like a fever. You sit back and say "Ogeeze".
That's exactly what I'm talking about... OoohhhhGggeeeeee!

Is the BTY Og out of San Diego? North county to be exact. I know a guy who in the past was labeling his meds BTY. That would be nutty if he was the one holding this Og cut. He's the lockdown type of guy for sure. I wonder if it's true
Pauly you never know that would be some crazy shit, so close yet so far... It's a small world I have been recently reminded of this...

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

What a list! I'm sure there's not too many people who've even had half of those. I know I haven't. Gotta go pro for that LOL!

I'm gonna say imo it's more about flavor than anything else. I expect them all to be potent and a great high, and if one is more potent than the next ... well kinda like drinking higher proof alcohol, doesn't mean I'll enjoy it more. That said, flavor is subjective and while I like all the flavors hidden in OG's, it's the one that tastes most like pinesol floor cleaner that I'm crazy for. I dig the funk too, but that piney-chemical thing like sticking your face in a mop bucket ... makes my mouth water.

Stay high fuckers!:p

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What a list! I'm sure there's not too many people who've even had half of those. I know I haven't. Gotta go pro for that LOL!

I'm gonna say imo it's more about flavor than anything else. I expect them all to be potent and a great high, and if one is more potent than the next ... well kinda like drinking higher proof alcohol, doesn't mean I'll enjoy it more. That said, flavor is subjective and while I like all the flavors hidden in OG's, it's the one that tastes most like pinesol floor cleaner that I'm crazy for. I dig the funk too, but that piney-chemical thing like sticking your face in a mop bucket ... makes my mouth water.

Stay high fuckers!:p

Very true, I'm looking for the pinesol cleaner as well very desireable flavor..

And ill make sure to stay high bro, just ripped a few bowls of Louie and true.. Definitely some nice smoke ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Nice thread there EOS, that guy that gifted you them cuts must be one hell of a stand up guy:)
Great idea on the thread. That loompas headband is some certified Dank.
Lol.. Shit u know great minds think a like ,you and jack inspired this thread cuz of all the knowledge
You guys have shared on the other board... Hopefully are community here at the farm can show the say love...

As matter of fact the dude is a kool as mofo.. I think you might know him JB, ;)
He has all the dank cuts on deck think he might even have some of the secret ones up his sleeve..
Lol..

Time to talk more about Ogeez..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Where the fuck is Ghost :D
Ghost is the shit I've tried a good ghost that was a supper piney flavor and I've
Tried another og that was label as ghost but had more of a cheese smell with og undertones.. Definitely not the ghost that I remember.. Ghost is ranked high in the og's but I would Still choose one of the ones on the poll..

Do u have any info on the ghost or pics you would like
To share?

Latest posts

Top Bottom