= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
the rrock

the rrock

im going with kosher kush,since thats the one ive grown recently testing out at 28% thc. Instagram is a good place for novices

Judaz

Judaz

Who are you replying too? Last post in this thread is 1 1/2 yrs ago. So many stories out there on where the original og kush came from it will make your head spin. SFV is by far my favorite and king louie next.

I was just commenting on this thread. There are some of us who have the original og kush clone only strain that came from Florida brought to LA around 96 by Matt. Who passed it to Josh and the B-real crew and some others. That’s the legendary Og kush clone that made Og famous the rest came after with maybe the exception of TK. I know this cause I’ve been working with it since 1999 and to this day after all the other OG strains I’ve sampled it’s still the best cut out there imo. It’s different than the sfv and king Louie. I have both those strains and there is a difference in the buds, terps and the way the plants grow. Don’t get me wrong those 2 strains are also in my top 5 but they are not better than the legendary Og kush, the one that LA made famous.

That’s the legendary Og kush everyone refers too cause we made it famous in LA. Termed it OG kush to refer to it as the original kush when all the other s1’s kush plants where starting to arise. That’s the story that I lived and been part of since 99. That’s the one that’s been verified by the people that started the game here in LA. The other Og kush stories to me are fairy tales cause you can’t verify them with actual people.

If they were true then we have these people verifying them. Speaking about it. But they seem to be urban myths. I’m sure there could have been some kushes up northern Cali but we named it Og Kush down here in la to Differentiate it as the original kush. Ocean grown, over grown seem like fairy tales to me

Last edited:
F

FortyFiveFarms

If you read my posts, the only OG's I talk about are the BTY and Faceoff. When breeders start getting the BTY, the haters will be the first to start buying the beans.

9 years later and nothing you said is true. BTY in next to last place. Im guessing the cut needed the 20 pages of hype just to get votes. And btw no one is breeding the BTY but they are most of the others. Real growers dont listen to fan boys. You can tell who the real growers are around here. They seen enough and smoked enough to know fan boy hype when they hear it. You almost made me quit reading the thread and then I thought no I can just skip his comments.

A lot has come out since this thread started and look at how many people were believing straight up lies. OG origin stories with tons of detail but one of them has to be a lie. I am in babas camp. Its whats good to you. Ive smoked all kinds of OG and mostly whats difference is the taste.

A short story for the youngsters and uninitiated. We used to get this OG from a guy they called the gas man. The OG was straight gas and earth and came from the ATL. No lemon no pinesol. It was pretty much the same all the time and then one night 4 of us rolled up and before we were even done I had my head between my legs. I thought my boys spiked my drink. Long story short that batch was the exact same cut and grower but it came out unreal that time. It was only ever like that one other time. My opinion on why is those guys are growing for weight and turnover. They arent gonna take to peak as long as no one is complaining. Thats why great homegrowers have the best bud.

F

FortyFiveFarms

I

They are really so close. I think the Faceoff is slightly better but not much. It really does come down to the grower. They both have flavor,smell and the potency is top notch! If I could only grow one strain forever, I would be happy with either.

The thing is I like to smoke but I don't like to get that blasted. One bowl of the TK will have you blasted! It's a semi creeper and it got me. I was talking but I didn't remember what I said 30 seconds ago. The TK is defiantly a more stupifiyng stone than the Faceoff and sometimes I like that.
This quote explains it all. He doesnt smoke everyday and he doesnt get blasted. This is not the person that should be rating or recommending OGs. Not that everyone cant have an opinion but some are more vaulable than others. This dude here is oblivious.

F

FortyFiveFarms

I gotta disagree that while Most have Instagram you don’t have the collection of knowledge base that is found on cannabis forums. THC farmer probably being the best one. If @EveryOneSmokes would have given that option then the tables could have been turned in favors towards the Og kush cut that came from Florida and arrive in LA in 96.

Not sure what The Valley Og is, I’m assuming sfv?
Hindsight is 20/20 but the list should have been

TK
Josh D/Matt Berger OG (Ghost)
SFV
Tahoe
Louis
Face Off
Fire
Loompas

If you grow any of these right they are some of the best bud on earth.
Its almost 2023 and the best hybrids come from these cuts. ….

The first 30 pages come off as a BTY infomercial.

Top Bottom