= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EVOKE

EVOKE

the true BTY stretches like a mofo.... she starts packing on weight in the 5th week.... right now ive got some Face off og Bx in veg... heres a pic....
20130802 231113

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I think there is less options for the poll here right EOS? Good choice on cuts bro, and danks for smoking me out w Kromes White my man. All of your OG.s have that top shelf OG flavor. Enjoy the Cookies. Only thing about polls of restricted cuts is people seem to vote only on what they've tried. Too bad many of the OG heads with access don't post on forums as much. I'd love to hear some good information

fractal

fractal

what is your fave fractal....

Poison. . .No other OG yields such fat solid colas with a true chunky kush bud structure, and the taste was so amazing it's been 2.5 years and I can almost still taste it. The Ghost was the first real OG that started going around in Cali at least in my circle, so it's kind of a nostalgia thing with that but it deserves its reputation.

N

nightmarecreature

Poison. . .No other OG yields such fat solid colas with a true chunky kush bud structure, and the taste was so amazing it's been 2.5 years and I can almost still taste it. The Ghost was the first real OG that started going around in Cali at least in my circle, so it's kind of a nostalgia thing with that but it deserves its reputation.

I tried to get the Poison OG several times. Some dip shit told me he had it and when I went to pick it up, he told me all his cuts are from seed. I was pissed! Some people still don't understand the concept of clone only! They think you can just pop seeds and sprout out an identical cut.

N

nightmarecreature

The F-cut, Legend and some cuts of the Diablo OG are all the same cut. Not all the Diablo OG cuts are the Legend. If you get a super dank Diablo OG cut that yields, you probably have the Legend cut. I don't know exactly how but somehow it got renamed to Diablo OG. I was told this information by a grower who will be passing me a cut and who gave me the Woody OG.
The Legend is around and public, most people just don't know it, this is one cut I'll pass out to a few select peeps.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What about Skywalker OG or Herijuana OG? I love them both for sure. There's way to many CLONE ONLY OG's. I could name them all day. I got 6 F-Cut x Face/ Off Bx1 growing right now. I'm always on the hunter for OG cuts. I seen some Best OG cuts around. I been looking for the Planetary OG's also.

N

nightmarecreature

diablo, skywalker and heri og are og hybrids....i thought this was just ogk's....yeah their is a million og hybrids out there though...

I think this is about the best OGK's, hybrids included. I'm also not referring exactly to the Diablo cut but the Legend cut being called Diablo and not all cuts of the Diablo being the Legend cut. It's a little confusing.

N

nightmarecreature

if thats the case...why hasnt wifi been mentioned...there are wifi phenos out there that smoke most other og hybrids...sorry i thought this was just about clone only ogk's...

It is about clone only OGK's. I have not heard anyone saying anything about seeds. Wifi#3 could be mentioned, it just wasn't. I'd still take the Legend or BTY but that's just me. I'm not really a fan of Wifi.

N

nightmarecreature

know it all noobs is the reason the true heads no longer post on this site, people like you have made a joke out of most of the mj forums...im thankful for invite only mj forums where no it all noobs will never be invited:)

You were being a smartass, I was being a smartass back. Sorry you can't handle it. You might want to take your fragile ego somewhere else. This whole thread about which OG is best, its all subjective. Google subjective, so that you may understand what I'm talking about. I don't know everything, I only repeated information that I was told.
On a side note, why don't you post pictures of a half dead plant in your party cup grow privately. No one wants to see that!

P

paulycali

Easy there guys. I like this thread and don't want to see it get locked because some of you can't get along. Work it out yourself so i don't have to work you out. That won't be fun. Let's keep it civil everyone and let the clone-only Og thread moving along

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
loompa's headband is an og hybrid....the legend is another one not on here...ive seen grows by joeschmoe of the legend and no og stacks like that one...

I thought I saw somewhere that Loompas Headband is a mislabeled OG kush from up North. Check out Mota's section. In Jack's OG documentary one of the major heads with access to all the elites mentions that the BTY is the biggest yielder. Maybe he'll chime in if he still loggs onto the Farm.

EVOKE

EVOKE

My bty homie is getting 3.2 zips off each plant.... Co2 plays a big part in that.... i cant believe how high they feed thier clones.... i learned a lot from my boy in the last few days.... feels good to be trusted....i gifted my boy some GSC cuts.... he couldnt believe how dank they came out on his regime..... i gotta say 65 to 68 is prime for bty.... the smell is just like Darth Fader describes....

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Great thread EOS. The one at the other spot got a bit jumbled up.

You're a lucky man If you have everything listed on the poll.
What's up D, hope you can contribute with your vast knowledge too, I have roughly around 4-5 on the list but I'm still looking for the rest.. I smoked all of them except the valley, f-cut, and face-off...

Mybad fractal, wasn't able to fit more og's on the list, I figured I would put the ones that are most sought out for,
Ghost is definitely nice, poision I have never had the pleasure of tasting, and the legend is some kill I'm not sure why I didn't place it up there before a couple other cuts that are on the poll.. Maybe cuz I got high when I was set up the thread, but no excuses.. Lol..
Maybe you can also share your thought with us about all the Ogeez you have ran, pics would be nice too.. ;)

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

here's a clone of the f-cut og i got a few days ago, adding to the collection...thank you, bro! ogk's for the win...ftw

View attachment 330669

Nice you won lucky guy, good shit would like to she what she does when your ready..
if thats the case...why hasnt wifi been mentioned...there are wifi phenos out there that smoke most other og hybrids...sorry i thought this was just about clone only ogk's...

Yes sir, lets keep it clone only.. I know wifi is very sick strain but, I want to keep father thread on the path of og clone onlyz.. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom