The Best pot I ever grew in my life...Please give ur opinion...A big Thx

• Thread starter jyip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jyip

jyip

Hello,

I'm a fourty year smoker, and close to that in yrs of growing too, on n off

********Happy smoking to all who wander onto this thread... Here is my question to all who read this far....My sum it up in one sentence summary would be this here, sorry, itsa paragraph..lol....

I have an extra nice and very developed ( IMHO ) bud , some of the buds are huge, like 8 inches long, 10-12 grams in weight even bigger ( about 4 grams in weight, 4 inch in length ) from a bag of midgrade pot...green in color w/redhairs, no seeds except for 13 tiny ones i found deep inside it, red hairs, justa GREAT example of midgrade/commercial/outdoor? I assume? bud...it has a very nice smooth taste, a great comfortable even high , not much smell cuz its stale i think, if i had to guess, an up high vs a down high, no where near either a couch lock or a soaring paranoid sativa high...just nice n easy...I also suspect this bud has been MISHANLDED until it ended up in my hands,,, I mean missing trichs, stale to the max,,,,BUT THE BEST POT I EVER GREW CAME OUTTA BAG OF MIDGRADE POT, out of bagseed under a 430 hps , a 2 x3 ft flood tray off 6 plts yeilded 23 oz's of great tasting, great high, stinky, skunky, triched out fast growing bud, it was like boxing gloves on these lil plants cuz they were under 30 inches tall too, and my line of thinking is this bud from above i am talkking about had some (13) seeds in it and i am going to plant them and I am looking for opinions as to what type/strain this "midgrade "sounds to be???

and tho i remember smoking thai sticks, acapulco gold, red columbian, gold columbian, lambsbread, "skunkpot" the very early 1980ish"green pot" that was very skunky smelling n you gagged on the exhale cuz it was expanding strong smoke...i remember getting an ounce of Hawaiin (spell?) indoor sinsemilla for 300, one bud was a 1/4z, indoor grown, that was in the early 1980's,..lotsa blonde hash, there were 1/8 ouncs round tokens of stronger hash that was darker brown, occasionally black hash, once it had a slighty marbled look with white inside the black hash, supposedly was black opiated hash..i remember findinga black kodak vial packed tightly full of very tasty gold columbian pot...there was also a cheaper version called "Fool's Gold" was a the equal to top end of today's 'midegrade" pot..gold in color , it had seeds in it, most of the smoke was seeded back then...,,, thai sticks rarely had any tho,,,i think the fool gold was mexican pot...

WHAT I really wish was to remember what all these diferent types of pot tasted like, the high, smell, all of that, and i had some unique strains of marijuana to sample to, such as red columbian, VERY dark in color, reddish brown, but dark kinda dirt earthy brown, mossy kinda, when you smoked it the resin poured out of the end of joint on your front teeth, fingers, a mess, high as a kite, but i dont remeber details from burin the panama red tho...i am sad to say I do not remember specific details other than rough time frames, names, vague descrip's like skunk pot smelted like skunk...actually if was leafy bud w/lotsa trich's, honeytaste was bettr, no seeds..but mostly i do not remember sativa highs other than i smoked them all and i enjoyed them in all activities in my early years
**** I reprinted this next paragrapg again, so skip it if ya want 2, but please read on too...thx
********Happy smoking to all who wander onto this thread... Here is my question to all who read this far....My sum it up in one sentence summary would be this here, sorry, itsa paragraph..lol....

I have an extra nice and very developed ( IMHO ) bud , some of the buds are huge, like 8 inches long, 10-12 grams in weight even bigger ( about 4 grams in weight, 4 inch in length ) from a bag of midgrade pot...green in color w/redhairs, no seeds except for 13 tiny ones i found deep inside it, red hairs, justa GREAT example of midgrade/commercial/outdoor? I assume? bud...it has a very nice smooth taste, a great comfortable even high , not much smell cuz its stale i think, if i had to guess, an up high vs a down high, no where near either a couch lock or a soaring paranoid sativa high...just nice n easy...I also suspect this bud has been MISHANLDED until it ended up in my hands,,, I mean missing trichs, stale to the max,,,,BUT THE BEST POT I EVER GREW CAME OUTTA BAG OF MIDGRADE POT, out of bagseed under a 430 hps , a 2 x3 ft flood tray off 6 plts yeilded 23 oz's of great tasting, great high, stinky, skunky, triched out fast growing bud, it was like boxing gloves on these lil plants cuz they were under 30 inches tall too, and my line of thinking is this bud from above i am talkking about had some (13) seeds in it and i am going to plant them and I am looking for opinions as to what type/strain this "midgrade "sounds to be???

i realize it is a hugey subjective and vague question too...
... i suspect this was grown in the usa , like out west maybe arizona, they call it AZ weed here too,,, the better mids r anyhow, I think it is some type of sativa dom, most likely Mexican sativa, BUT crossed with an indica ( aphgani or hindu kush )that gives it a huge finish with fat thick buds in a under 6 footer plant that finishes fast though, and could finish anywhere under the say the 50parrelel, or at least 45,,,,i had grown bagseed a couple yrs back , and it was skunky w/big fat fingered fan leaves and a bushy low structur to it, but i tieed her over on her side and did the LST to her, i keep tyieg the top most tip over and let the plant compete like that until it starts flowering, then i might bend if need be...i lost that plant whe she had another month or so to go do another story i wont get into here,,, but i never saw the finish, but she had purple stems, the petioles( tht hold the fanleaves on?) were purple, dark green, some of the pistils were purple too, this was about 4 weeks of ourtdoor flowering on her, beautiful , not too stronga smell yet, but a nice sweet pleasant one and lotsa atime to develop the aromatic terpenes and whtever it does to finish stinky

I am thinking that a middie seed can yeild an amazing plant sometimes? any guesses to what strain i have been describing as best that I can after smoking 3 fat joints cuz it taste so good, despite being old and stale...

another question....what can i do to help be successful in germinating seeds from 1985ish?? yes, ld ones for sure 25 + yrs old..wasnt it some type of acid, i cant remember tho??

thx for all that so read and those who have something to add here too..that would be cool cuz i kno there are plenty of peeps such as i with there own unique fountain of information on their experiences with pot/weed/whatever ya call it....

BTW,,there will be picks soon,,, i have some from early 1980's out west ona old pig farm w/sativa monsters,and more recent indoor 2/single 1K HPS over a 4 x 4 ebb n flo flood tray ona 40 gal res for flower, i hava 430 hps over a2x3 turbogarden ebb n flo flood try ona 35 gal res tank for veg/clone/mom's..i iuse canna agua nutes and hydroton pebbles for the gro medium and have good results , but laways lookin 2 do bettr

I am considering doin a soilmix ina kiddy pool, or putting the pots of soil intoa kiddie pool to contain mess factor n spills n shiti was thinn cococoir, but decided soilmix and i hav 4 gal pots w/lites waiting for these 13 seeds if they go well which i really hope they do
PIC1... my last indoor tray I did,,,nine diff strains , 21 or 23 plts that yielded 730 grams under a single 1K HPS
PIC2... from a bag of white wdow,a few seeds,and then this beautiful plant of white widow about ten days b4 harvest
PIC3....my last outdoor, its either millenium or hindu kush from HGF
PIC4... this little wall blessing has keep all the girls safe always, even when "Magilla" was lost outside
PIC5...empty tray waiting to be filled again
PIC6... from bagseed, i thought she( I named her magilla ) has some typa skunk in her..tell me
PIC7... this pic is about two weeks b4 the next one was taken, ALOT of growth huh
PIC8... you can really see the profile here, shes about 5 feet around in her 20 gal pot, regularly foliar feedings w/dutch masters , FFOF soilmix w/a bag of worm casings, dolimite lime, bone n blood meal, fox farm tiger bloom
PIC9.... about three weeks into flowering, tons of budsites from the LST tied over sideways, she looks like nice in person, except she stinks!
PIC10...THREE days b4 she was lost

The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 2
Purple skunkmiddies
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 4
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 5
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 6
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 7
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 8
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 9
The best pot i ever grew in my lifeplease give ur opiniona big thx 10
pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
nice pics i love your avater that shit is dope

jyip

jyip

thx pimpin

it was great 2 smoke too!..but not the avatar,,, he's fire proof...lol

K

Kushmaster

That yield is quite amazing for 1 1k watt!!! Props bro, hands down amazing herb :harvest:

convex

convex

That room does produce for you don't it!!

I think you are looking for info on gibberellic acid and germing older seeds ...

Here's a thread on it:

Cheers!

jyip

jyip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That yield is quite amazing for 1 1k watt!!! Props bro, hands down amazing herb

THX kMASTER
that was a great tray that time 4 sure,,, the best one was ina smaller 2 x 3 e n f table w/6 plts that gave me close to 23 zips...but this 730 gram tray was nicer cuz i had nine diff strains to smoke up when i got bored w/one of them

That room does produce for you don't it!!

I think you are looking for info on gibberellic acid and germing older seeds ...

Here's a thread on it:

hey convex,
yes, i did hava afew nice runs in that one...hows it goin man? do u remember me from rms n geurillaman? it has beena few yrs now but i meant to pm ya n say hello n all that stuff
take care n see ya around here
later jyip

jyip

jyip

those were in canna aqua nutes and in hydroton pebbles in 6 inch 1 gal pots...canna nutes were simple and idiot proof , even more so after a couple runs n u r familiar with it...i am floweringa dozen clones that were gifted to me ..mk ultra, something called purple nib, white widow, blueberry, burmese kush... but i have these in soil which is new to me to grow in..i tend to over water them and the setup i have now doesnt let me water to runoff so i am not sure how its gonna end up...pics soon tho...i just transplanted them into bigger containers....
i am using homedepot soil that has a4 month fert in it and i have some foxfarm tiger bloom and a calmag... i have been adding that super thrive ( B1 vatimin stuff ), sucanat, and sweet to it...and some rhizo too ,, every so often...ooops, also the mycorrea ( spell??) for benefical stuff in soil i believe right/

anyhow, i hope i get something good cuz i have been smokin some poor expmples of middies for abit now, other than takinalong ride to smoke indoor med buds,,,which is not too often.... so i hope to pst some sweet ass buds of the mk ultra and the purple nib cuz they are grwoing like crazy so far...but heat is an issue in the summer time , and i am at 83F or so already and its gonna get alot hotter soon so i hope i can last till july with keepin them cool enuff to produce nice smoke

Top Bottom