The Best Priced E Nail Around! Dab Fest Is On!

• Thread starter 420life
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lucky777

Lucky777

i received my new Enail from 420life.com! im so stoked i bought mine from there. at first i was a little skeptical being that it was the lowest price i could find. i ordered it anyways and today it arrived! my friend came over with his expensive overpriced $500+ and we started dabbing...... the 420 Life Enail was equally as good as my friends more expensive E Nail. ;)
420 Life E Nail

Dankorene

Dankorene

wow i own a 710 enail too, you must have a really old one. mine says 710 Life with the same logo. the LED is green now too. wow glad to see i bought a solid brand that has been around for a bit at 420life.com

Dankorene

Dankorene

i received my new Enail from 420life.com! im so stoked i bought mine from there. at first i was a little skeptical being that it was the lowest price i could find. i ordered it anyways and today it arrived! my friend came over with his expensive overpriced $500+ and we started dabbing...... the 420 Life Enail was equally as good as my friends more expensive E Nail. ;)View attachment 480329

you got your enail set way too high!!! man the coil is glowing!! the whole point of an enail is LOW TEMP DABS bro!! for you health and safety turn that thing down to like 680F , but i see your just as happy as i am with it ;)
420life.com is grown up so much since my first purchase

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Placed my order yesterday

Can't wait. Anyone dabbing distillate, what's a good temp to start out at?

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
i received my new Enail from 420life.com! im so stoked i bought mine from there. at first i was a little skeptical being that it was the lowest price i could find. i ordered it anyways and today it arrived! my friend came over with his expensive overpriced $500+ and we started dabbing...... the 420 Life Enail was equally as good as my friends more expensive E Nail. ;)View attachment 480329
724 is way to high

B

Burned Haze

Placed my order for the 420life enail for the rosin ;)

Top Bottom