The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Trying to create a similar blue dream strain now , I'm using Joey weed x ssh , and another one by a mango x moon haze backed to a sagarmata blueberry , trying to capture my own version of the blueberry front and sweet haze backbone , a plant that won't fluff or foxtail but will produce a fat sat leaning , bit earlier bud with the happy sativa and fragrant tropical and blueberry aromas ....

Had one that I did 4 years ago , she was vanilla , blueberry cream heaven , lost my clones , trying now to recreate her , never had an aroma as pleasing as that one ... Really pissed when some friends and I all got lazy and lost her , everyone was depending on the other guy to maintain the clone , we ll ended up crying ....

This runI going to use Jordan of the islands pure blueberry muffin crossed x my blue amnesia and see if we can re capture the goodness....
You'll do it. It could take time. People thought there would always be that next elite clone. Next thing I know, and everything was cookies, and GG..
It was all hype, especially to us who know better!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've been away so long. I know hemp, and cbd is cool. Seeds cool yet?
If ya live in NY, or Jersey I still got a few things

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

So in regards to some of my "scraggly plants" I was doing some weighing today, and I've discovered that rolling a joint, say 1 gram of weed. 0.64 of that gram is seed, and around 0.32 of it is actually flower, rest being stem.

That explains a lot about size of buds when they are seeded, compared to when there not seeded, and overall yields. I think seed is about twice, or sometimes even three times denser per volume of flower also.

I'm wondering if it might affect coloring to a certain degree, or require more root density than normal. Since it's taking up much more energy, and metabolism, especially when it's been highly pollenized and there's ton's of seeds.
Sounds about right

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Yip seeds weigh.
IMHO what really went wrong was all the propaganda about LEDs, even CMH, unless they're making 1k's
What are people feeding under LEDs? Until i actually see LEDs preform, it's BS. (not to offend. Not your fault) 5000 watts pet sq ft minimum! Plants cannot uptake nutrients correctly if they don't have enough lumens on em.
For sharing my experience, I take crap from punks not willing to learn
I'm ALWAYS willing to learn. I can learn from everyone. Even if it's what NOT to do.
Yeah, I'm liking my meds tonight

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Why not. These were just breeding, BXing, and test grows. I got the real, original Chocolate D cut(I'm the only person I know who saved it) I crossed with the original BD, Sweet Tooth #4, Chemdog 91.
Oh, and the old school, real rosd kill Skunk. As far as I know, the Skunk, and chicks took off together
20180729 180411
20180725 155132
20170516 223603 1

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
You'll do it. It could take time. People thought there would always be that next elite clone. Next thing I know, and everything was cookies, and GG..
Bingo! I've smoked so many good new strains of late. Everyone I try is a first time, and it's like rarely a disappointment anymore. But I've got others vetting the stuff for me, and they only bring me the standouts. Even some of the greenhouse and outdoor stuff really knocks your socks off. Personally, I love the glue in many of it's forms lately, but I've had many others of very similar quality. As for the cookies, it's no doubt very good smoke, but it's never been a great producer IMO, it's a finicky, low weight overpriced over-rated novelty in many respects.

It's expensive, because it's difficult, time/resource consuming to produce. There are better fish to fry. If I was going that route, I would go for that mothers milk.

1602632876 Sovereign  Mother s Milk 2
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

Finally, someone who knows. I've been getting worried. Seems all the new guys (under 35) all got completely brainwashed!
I completely stopped when I had my 1st daughter, but it's going to be legal around here. Already is, but they're figuring how to rape the ave dude.
I gotta keep my nose clean, do it right, pay the man.....I'll still finish on top. Growing is the lsst thing I'm talented at lol.
This was about 4 years ago. I was doing some breeding, threw 1 mom under a net, and a 600. 2 lbs. I see all these guy's with decently pretty bud, but then I see their thumbnail is bigger. That supposed to go to the dab pile. Not "bud of the month "
Dry colas should be compared to anything smaller than a gallon water container, and when ya wanna put one on a black scale, should be black after.
But, still there are a few strains that got away 🤔View attachment 1112248View attachment 1112249View attachment 1112250
I personally cut that up after drying before curing don’t like them monster buds prefer not to grow like that

Moshmen

Moshmen

Why not. These were just breeding, BXing, and test grows. I got the real, original Chocolate D cut(I'm the only person I know who saved it) I crossed with the original BD, Sweet Tooth #4, Chemdog 91.
Oh, and the old school, real rosd kill Skunk. As far as I know, the Skunk, and chicks took off together View attachment 1112252View attachment 1112253View attachment 1112254
Where’d they go? Which direction ? There’s a lot of skunk hunters around ! Lol
Nice work by the way !

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I personally cut that up after drying before curing don’t like them monster buds prefer not to grow like that
Of corse that was broken down. I'd never get buds to cure correctly at that size.
I see a lot of pretty strains around, especially that one that looks Aussie (hopefully some know which one).
As a home, or closet grower, I would mind growing it, even better crossing it.
The time it would take to trim a room full of it, would take too long. When on a schedule, trimming quickly is important.
I'd have 1/2 dry, while id be pulling, and still trimming new plants.
I'd like to see that 100% Aussie strain make it to me 😀

dire wolf

dire wolf

You said it brother ...........
My thoughts , exactly

dire wolf

dire wolf

I had the kind of dad that would always have me pull his finger, or sticking his wet finger in my ear. Once we were in a shopping mall up on 3 sets of scaffolding fixing the sewage main, and I've got a giant 48 inch chain pipe cutter around this pipe ratcheting the thing down, (was probably 15 years old) it's getting close to breaking and he's like STOP.

He reposition me on the platform, like I'm learning something, then tells me to continue. The sewage pipe snaps, drops down to the bracket and dumps sewage right on my head and all down my body, (as he has his fun) I'm sitting on 3 scaffolds and can't move an inch. What a fucking asshole, this is what I grew up with.

I got him back by cutting the heads off 2 rattlesnakes and stuffing the headless bodies in his boots. I do kinda miss those days.
Oh dude ! That's the same thing I wanted to do to budgoodmans boots , except I was going to use headless copperheads ( more common around here ) and dump a bottle of grape jelly in the boots with the snake bodies ......

kaka

kaka

Supporter
skunks..... yawn. there is a reason we quit growing them....
we had better shit.
sensi... they lost all their parental stock years ago.
nothing is what it was... even when they had their parents most of their strains tasted very similar.
the reason we dont grow sensi seeds....
we had better shit.

lol roadkill skunk.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

skunks..... yawn. there is a reason we quit growing them....
we had better shit.
sensi... they lost all their parental stock years ago.
nothing is what it was... even when they had their parents most of their strains tasted very similar.
the reason we dont grow sensi seeds....
we had better shit.

lol roadkill skunk.
Many stopped growing Skunk for the reason anyone could smell it growing a block away. Had nothing to do with potency. Had a lot to do with cops. If you’re not into them it’s cool but a lot of us are still.

Top Bottom