The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PiffinOut

PiffinOut

What are the best strains today to cop? Which ones still get the most respects and which ones have gained respect.
I assume Northern, Skunk 1, OG/Hindu Kush, and White Widow/Rhino will always have respect.
What are the prettiest and most memorable picks on the market if one were looking into seeds. Any particular breeders/ strains new old that are remarkable? If you had to have only 5 strains to pick for your entire life what would you pick currently?

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I used tho get this amazing BB in Santa Cruz in the early/mid 90's. Stuff was awesome pure blueberry. Never seen any like it since. The girls who sold it were super cute too.
Yea, I'd have to agree. There's just so many really good strains out there, it's difficult to keep them all in your head. Then there's the odd plant, that you've only had once or twice, or it was from an exceptional source, so it's memory sticks in your mind. I think pot's a lot like making love to a really sexy woman, just the memory of it, gives you a little endorphin bump. Not to mention all the one night stands, or drunken escapades.

I used to get a strain of blueberry here in Seattle about 10 years back that was to die for, but I haven't seen Magik for years, and he was the only source of those specific flowers. The best blueberry ever.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
What are the best strains today to cop? Which ones still get the most respects and which ones have gained respect.
I assume Northern, Skunk 1, OG/Hindu Kush, and White Widow/Rhino will always have respect.
What are the prettiest and most memorable picks on the market if one were looking into seeds. Any particular breeders/ strains new old that are remarkable? If you had to have only 5 strains to pick for your entire life what would you pick currently?
LOL, I thought you said, what's the best strain for cops.... I was like wtf?

Yea, yea, to cop, not for cops... English, it's a confusing language for me sometimes.
I would give the bitches a big fat coutch potato, so the could chill the fuck out.

Bubba OG will make a zombie out of anyone.

Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
This thread is silly 😜
Best strain of all time ? Isn't that a personal experience that will vary from one to the next ? Just saying 🙂
Nothing wrong with that. 🤷

Sour D
IMG 20210506 180958 196

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Well I guess nothing but this thread seems to be mostly arguments about who has the most knowledge of skunk#1 😬

That is a gorgeous looking sour d you got there bro, yours ?
I just threw... errr grew... out Skunk #1... The silliness real. 🤑

Yes, that's some Sour I recently harvested... Thank you. 😁🥴

Cbdfool

Cbdfool

We found some weed in a tin when I was 8-9 years old. Went to the book store and got some papers. Smoked the whole thing after teaching ourselves how to roll. Got a sore throat and headache. Might have been rat poison lol. One more time at 12 with no buzz. Then a friend had Maui Wowie and I though my buddy was riding a miniature horse in my basement. After that it was years of seeds and stems of the gold strains and rarely Panama Red, Thai weed or stick. Then in the early 80’s these huge (at the time) lime green 1/2 oz kolas showed up. Really nice, then this shit that had red hairs; so we called it red hair and smelled like breakfast cooking. Bacon, eggs and hash-browns. About 84-5 I met and became friends with a Vietnamese dude that had a source for Black. Then the compresso shit that you’d put in a giant Tupperware with a cup of water and nuke for 3-4 minutes with the lid on. I think the Vietnamese Black would be the one I would like to go back and try. Top 5 for me.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
This thread is silly 😜
Best strain of all time ? Isn't that a personal experience that will vary from one to the next ? Just saying 🙂
You would be correct, and with more than 10,000 strains, that a lot of differing opinions. But I'm not surprised for most, it boils down to a dozen, or perhaps, a few dozen cultivars. Obviously, I should have put strain(s) plural on the title.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

You would be correct, and with more than 10,000 strains, that a lot of differing opinions. But I'm not surprised for most, it boils down to a dozen, or perhaps, a few dozen cultivars. Obviously, I should have put strain(s) plural on the title.
This thread is silly 😜
Brought a smile to my face and brought back memories of of the laughingly weed from the 70s.

Certainly was silly at the time lol. Backon page 1

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

My favorite strains that I've grown are UK cheese(layer of frost even on fans), GDP(natural purple color), strawberry diesel(really smooth nice strawberry taste), and GG4(smooth crispy taste and knocked me on my ass)

Panhead59

Panhead59

My favorite strains that I've grown are UK cheese(layer of frost even on fans), GDP(natural purple color), strawberry diesel(really smooth nice strawberry taste), and GG4(smooth crispy taste and knocked me on my ass)
Oh the memories. Early 70's for me was Acapulco gold. What we called mexican, and the best was Madanusca (spelling ?) Thunder f÷/_. From Alaska I think.
Wonder what ever happened to that strain ? Now i"m a trucker and haven't smoked in 20 yrs.!!! 3 to go till retirement, CAN'T WAIT !!!!

Panhead59

Panhead59

Oh the memories. Early 70's for me was Acapulco gold. What we called mexican, and the best was Madanusca (spelling ?) Thunder f÷/_. From Alaska I think.
Wonder what ever happened to that strain ? Now i"m a trucker and haven't smoked in 20 yrs.!!! 3 to go till retirement, CAN'T WAIT !!!!
Now the worst was the "seaweed" we found by the shore in SC. The smugglers would throw bails of it overboard while getting busted. Tasted like seaweed, but was free and still retained it's potency!!!!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I must say as I look at what some of y’all are saying it dawned on me that one of Fords silly name break down (Found On Road Dead) would actually sound like nasty genetic strain lol
Yea, I think something like Cotton Candy Auto, or perhaps Miss Early Frankenstein Auto, would be far more descriptive.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I've had all of those except maybe the UK cheese, but I've had other cheese, back in the day. All very excellent choices. Some of the Strawberry Cough I've had here in Seattle needs special mention. There's a ton of what's often labeled "mids" that often gets overlooked.

Top Bottom