The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CrazyColas

CrazyColas

I like cherry pie. Headband was my personal favorite, and chocolope.
The best thing I smoked a decade ago was called Blueberry Satelite
I went to the dispensary a while ago, first time since my 2021 harvest. Picked up an eighth of something called CherryChem and it has to be the stinkiest, stankiest I’ve had in a long time. Blending it to make the homegrown last. I assume it is a cross w Cherry Pie

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I believe "White Widow" to be one of the greatest marijuana strains to have ever been produced. White Widow, along with powerhouses like Afghan Kush and AK-47, is one of the strongest and most potent cannabis strains in the world according to THC percentage, which peaks at a remarkable 20–25 percent level.
Ak47 was once tested at close to 22% and it was a seeded sample.

Itman

Itman

I have a landrace strain I'm working on came from a tribal region just north of Durban called Transkei. Real deal you can keep puffing and puffing until you're tripping. And yes you get anxiety some folks cant handle it. I've tried the real deal Durban and its the same.

My seed stock was sent to me from Durban SA was direct from the tribal region in Transkei - so yeah +1 on Durban Poison.

It's got more than just thc. Prolly 15% thc but keep going with it and you get high af.
How you going with that Transkei mate..

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

I’m all for slow-developing girls. If 90 days in flower isn’t that uncommon w outside grows, I’ll just feed her vigorously to reach for the stars. My in-ground plant that showed huge potential ended up being male. The other two are in 5-gallon tubs. Go babies, grow!

Neueregel

Neueregel

Yea the Acapulco gold had us cracking up like loonies , but I think it was because we were teenagers without a care in the world , I mean even a fart would crack us up .....

Nowadays nobody laughs when I fart ..so depressing
I might stop doing it altogether
i remember Acapulco gold, and a few others that was going around chicago in the 70's

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Obviously someone on here mentioned it’s subjective but my favorite all time strain is strawberry cough I used to get over 20 yrs ago! Something call Jerry berry is a close runner up!

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Obviously someone on here mentioned it’s subjective but my favorite all time strain is strawberry cough I used to get over 20 yrs ago! Something call Jerry berry is a close runner up!
Speaking of Jerry berry I’d had it yrs ago at a party place called Nelson’s ledges & never seen or heard of since. I asked around about it with no luck. Also checked the web for it but couldn’t find anything on it. I just checked today cuz we were talking bout it & I found it! Info say it’s a hardcore Indica that will put even seasoned users to sleep,lol. No wonder I liked it so much! That’s exactly the kind of strain I been looking for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom