The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MHippie

MHippie

Supporter

Pssst....! (hey bro... ahem... uh... aren't you supposed to NOT mix water with diesel...?)

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
It's a thailand variety called VC Charlie (strong lime smells) Wish I had a clear photo of the whole plant, I don't think I do.

Anyhow, I crossed it with the the frankenstein auto kush, so it's a hybrid of sorts, but two really stellar parents, I think it's going to be one of my favorites. Should put out some as auto's and some as photoperiods, probably 5 foot high, it's not a terribly big plant, but we didn't try for size anyhow. I've been smoking some lately, and I don't smoke many sativas, but this is a good one, for sure.

But I suspect the auto's will come in much shorter, probably 3 foot or so. I got several thousand seeds from that plant, so I did well with that one, and the seeds turned out very mature and look like they will pop very well, so nice seedlings, no doubt. Just waiting for a bit of stratification.
Photoperiod crossed with auto should turn into a fast version.
That way the Thai would be ready quicker, makes flowering time shorter.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I'm waiting for the pics of the poppies that the opium was extracted from... :D I'm really curious about how some of the seeds on his VC Charlie x Frankenstein Auto Kush are going to push out both auto and photo seeds. I thought auto gene skipped a gen. So Auto x Auto = Photo. That Photo x Auto = Auto. Or in Frank's Case Photo x Auto = Photo. That Photo x Auto = Auto. Maybe I've got that all fucked up because I'm definitely not a seed breeder dude. "This might be an auto" seeds would be a bitch to run I think.
Auto x auto = auto
Photo x auto = fast version

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Best strain does not exist, its very subjective.
So to me, the best ones have been :

Scotts Og - Rare Dankness, met the man at Spannabis Barcelona, friendly and helpful person.
The smell of the Scotts OG was incredible, as was taste and potency.

Kosher Kush - DNA (made different selections and found some beauties, few years ago)
Great smell, taste and potency.

My own favorite crosses :

Scotts Og x Crater Lake
Crater Lake is from Dynasty genetics.
This cross was amazing, smell and taste of ginger and very resinous and potent.

Kosher Kush x Black Domina ( a Domina clone thats been around for two decades in the area).
Again, fantastic smell, taste and potency.

With these crosses i got 11 cannabis cups in 5 years, 3 first and 8 second prices, in Valencia, Alicante and Barcelona.

This years Unknown Kush and Sugar Punch may also enter my favorite list, just need to wait till curing is finished.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
IMG 20201020 180028421

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
My favorite strains
Bob Saget or “the Bob”
Super Silver Haze
Casey Jones
Maui Wowie
Durban Poison
Trainwreck
Og bubba kush

I find it difficult to locate this weed. I’m not sure what is in these strains that really helps me but they do. I have a disabilities and most of the “new strains” don’t work for me. I have grown a few of these but still need to located some on this list.

Terpene profiles, that's what.

I've got good representations of the OG Kush, it's the basis of what I breed actually, front and center. It's the only "autoflower" I've ever smoked that's of substantial 5 star quality. I mix this beast into all of my other autos, or crossbreed it back into itself again. These little OG auto's have some really impressive potency, way more than what I've seen with anything on the market out there. I think it may have something to do with the "base" genetics in both strains, heavy indica's breed into ruderalis and tend to pass along more of their traits, than other breeds.

I'm really interested in seeing how the genetic line is going to respond to the haze lines I've been intoducing this last round, those are some interesting breeds from Europe and should add some "bulk" into the picture, also more "cerebral" terpene profiles. But clearly, the OG is unsurpassed as far as potency goes, it should be a good/interesting cross.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I have a very similar background, I was homeless and on heroin/benzos/crack from the age of 17, and have tried to justify my drug use many many times, Luckily I have been clean for a long time maintaining on methadone but in the last 2 years I've reduced this down to 0. I have now been COMPLETELY OPIATE FREE for 3 month. I used lockdown as the perfect storm to get off it. I have never been happier or felt as good for a lot of years even while I was stable on methadone I never felt FREE.
Now I know that there is no dabbling or " just this once", it just doesn't work. For those of us who have that "addictive personality" there is no going back, only forwards.

My addiction is now gardening and spending quality family time. For all I look at that Thai with longing memories I know that shit is what ruined my life, nearly killed me on many occasions (and did kill a Lot of friends) can Never be a part of my life again. That single high is never going to be worth the risk of it being that high that happens to grab me by the short and curlys again.

Yea, I agree with everything you said. If you do have issues, go back to the clinic. I've been on maintenance for so many years I get 2 weeks supply twice a month. (I've never had dirty UA's, I am compliant and use no other drugs or alcohol) My does is low enough that I'm not sedated, people don't even know I'm on methadone actually, it's not noticeable at this doseage. It does give me really good pain reduction though, I've got pretty severe carpal tunnel in both arms, and neuropathy in both my arms/legs, unrelenting numbness, pain and tingling. Sometimes throbbing, sometimes it's even like "shocks" or "jolts", so weed won't cover it, and while I could probably get by without it, I would probably be less active.

I might bring it down to 10mg in the next year or so, I'm currently at 20 and have been on that dose for several years.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Yea, I agree with everything you said. If you do have issues, go back to the clinic. I've been on maintenance for so many years I get 2 weeks supply twice a month. (I've never had dirty UA's, I am compliant and use no other drugs or alcohol) My does is low enough that I'm not sedated, people don't even know I'm on methadone actually, it's not noticeable at this doseage. It does give me really good pain reduction though, I've got pretty severe carpal tunnel in both arms, and neuropathy in both my arms/legs, unrelenting numbness, pain and tingling. Sometimes throbbing, sometimes it's even like "shocks" or "jolts", so weed won't cover it, and while I could probably get by without it, I would probably be less active.

I might bring it down to 10mg in the next year or so, I'm currently at 20 and have been on that dose for several years.
Hey frankster , I have the same leg neuropathy , it's been driving me nuts for over a decade ...
Still can't figure out how to kill the pain and numbness ....
I get those shocks also , and no doctor has come up with a cause or cure , it's not diabetes related

sambapati

sambapati

I had severe carpak tunnel and decravanes in my thumbs...accupuncture and cupping were a life saver....things got better after quitting the hi-tech biz....

sambapati

sambapati

Hey frankster , I have the same leg neuropathy , it's been driving me nuts for over a decade ...
Still can't figure out how to kill the pain and numbness ....
I get those shocks also , and no doctor has come up with a cause or cure , it's not diabetes related
Have you tried accupuncture? You have to do at least 10 sessions to know if it will knock out the pain then go once a month

dire wolf

dire wolf

Have you tried accupuncture? You have to do at least 10 sessions to know if it will knock out the pain then go once a month
Hey Sam , yea I did 3 months , but I'm going to try again , the pain is serious to the point of debilitating

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Wow we have a lot in common ....I gott a big stack of mags also ,
And look at that 3 or more of my favorites of all time are right there on the cover
Blueberry
Sagamartha
Sensi
And sour diesel 😂

Just another old stoner here.
Learned how to grow reading those magazines... Was too fucking paranoid to have a subscription... Always waiting for the newest issue(s) to be on the rack.

IMG 20201020 191552522
IMG 20201020 191612417
IMG 20201020 191631065
IMG 20201020 191647934

IMG 20201020 191700933

sambapati

sambapati

Hey Sam , yea I did 3 months , but I'm going to try again , the pain is serious to the point of debilitating
You also want to have cupping with the accupuncture and the needles have to be hooked up to the pulse machine. You can't skip any of the appointments or it goes back to 0 - the meridians close back. I used to fell better in both my hands going down the elevator in Dr Ling's office. Had both again in Bangkok when my back went out with 10 treatments I could walk and get up out of a chair....done. I'm a big (5ft9") believer.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

no. 1 pre2k blueberry = outkastt cut = grown and smoked taste, effect, growth on a level by itself. ; knocked her up with uranium cranium pollen from 2 males which may or may not be identical male clones.
2. chemo = smoked only but have 3 sets of seed. original chemo, chemo new version and chemo repro's; as well as chemo original crosses
3. kromes white = smoked only and still the leader in looks that make you rub your eyes to see if they really seeing right. hazeman's white 88 = the white x g13/hp
4. original diesel = smoked only; cross to grape krush is immature seeds
5. Chemdog D =smoked and became a fan. finally have a Chemdog D cross in the vault
6. uranium cranium = grown and smoked Moles' old family strain hope to repro it as well as a few vaunted crosses done by others as well
7. filipino weed = gold colored hay like slim buds = no name made me paranoid for the 1st and only time ever
8. chocolate thai = smoked marvelous = flav of this is in the pre2k BB
9. thai stick marvelous as well but different
10. blue cheese = poor sample but unforgettable = fired that plug fir trying to be slick smdh
11 PUKEBERRY ; WONDERFUL GRAPEFRUIT TASTE BUT A BIT BETTER THAN THE FRUIT. KNOCKED UP WITH URANIUM CRANIUM MALES.
12. BLUE DYNAMITE = FLAVOR FOR DAYS AND REALLY NICE STONE BUT FUNCTIONAL.
BEST I STOP NOW SINCE I'M 60 i could keep going lol.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I don't know how long Dutch Treat has been around, but it's one of my favorites as well, it's got to be a top 10 contender. The sweet tooth was a really nice plant as well, I would rate it among some of the best earliest autos I have tried. Especially the strain from So. Oregon Seed Co.

Top Bottom