The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mazeblue1

Mazeblue1

In the 90’s I took a couple of hits off a G-13 joint, found myself passed out in the back of a car lol! I was crazy high but we didn’t have any named strains before that pretty much all Mexican brick weed.
I also got a bag of this “indica” was what the guy called it lol not knowing anything back then, but it was a real dark, sticky weed that would wreck four of us on our lunch break that was some fire I wish I knew what strain it really was!

euphoria526

euphoria526

I still stand by the original Skywalker Og. 1 gram blunt fucked 3 of us up for at least 7 hours. Couldn’t even play video games anymore we were laughing so hard

Imone

Imone

I heard of Christmas tree and some dealers had what was supposed to be seed last year...? I never got a chance to smoke it tho...my faves were Columbian red and Thai stick.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

When the original Blue Dream (clone only) hit the warehouses, there was nothing like it. It produced so much great quality bud it dropped the price by several hundred a lb. It flooded the market so bad, eventually people stopped growing it, and the original cloneall but disappeared. Early 2000' Grape Ape was awesome too. Moster yields, and had a taste of Grape Jolly Ranchers
My all time fav I didn't breed was a certain cut of Chocolate Diesel. It was pretty well guarded.
There's so many, but those pop in my head 1st

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Catpiss in the late 90’s still has a special place in my heart. Haven’t seen any like it since ‘03 at least. Musky ammonia smell, everybody knew what you had when entering a room. Been looking for something like it ever since.
Yip. I remember that. It was actually a pheno of Skunk #1. Very potent, but it did smell and tsste just like cat piss. That was it's downfall for me

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yea the Acapulco gold had us cracking up like loonies , but I think it was because we were teenagers without a care in the world , I mean even a fart would crack us up .....

Nowadays nobody laughs when I fart ..so depressing
I might stop doing it altogether

I had the kind of dad that would always have me pull his finger, or sticking his wet finger in my ear. Once we were in a shopping mall up on 3 sets of scaffolding fixing the sewage main, and I've got a giant 48 inch chain pipe cutter around this pipe ratcheting the thing down, (was probably 15 years old) it's getting close to breaking and he's like STOP.

He reposition me on the platform, like I'm learning something, then tells me to continue. The sewage pipe snaps, drops down to the bracket and dumps sewage right on my head and all down my body, (as he has his fun) I'm sitting on 3 scaffolds and can't move an inch. What a fucking asshole, this is what I grew up with.

I got him back by cutting the heads off 2 rattlesnakes and stuffing the headless bodies in his boots. I do kinda miss those days.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yeah man I've had Blueberry quite a few times since but it's never been quite the same. Different appearance and the BB I had was a few hit powerhouse as well. I wonder if Magic had a clone or it was from his grow that someone brought down to Oregon? I remember it was a freak one time thing. Anyway that is the gold standard for me for sure.

Actually, I think he acquired it from someone in Oregon. From an associate down in the Portland area, if I'm not mistaken.
Also, I've also got to put Dutch Treat on this Chart, it's such a standout. The smell and terp profiles are unmatched. I don't think Europe gets enough credit for all the selective breeding that took place during the early years and thoughout the 90's

Last edited:
JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I'm a product of the 90s and all the best of the best came from the 90s.

The most memorable weed I ever smoked was an extremely expensive oz of blueberry in late 90s maybe.

If my hazy teenage memory serves me well still it was litterly like just off the branch it took 2 days to dry enough to burn.

But the taste and smell and high wow I got the spins puked all over my own house or well my pops house.

Never have I had the sensory experience again from some herb.

But truth be told the only measurable traits of the weed are obviously thc content and we are producing the strongest cultivars ever maybe ever will or can be created right now!

From what I've heard over the years is the smell was bread out so you weren't put away for the rest of your life for one, and the weed we were all smoking is our best because it's the most memorable (chasing the dragon)!

I'm a concentrate guy myself I want the strongest most powerful gear I can get (again chasing the dragon hint hint).

But learning to love the art of growing again after all the RL stuff was taken care of I'm realizing that.... I'm right the strongest weed is grown today and we've come to a peak, how the fuk can we get more than 100% god can't do that. What you remember is maybe 10% of actually what happened but the memories make it the best. JMO

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
When i say product of the 90s I mean I was in teens during the 90s not that I was 10 smoking in 2000 being born in the 90s lol.

Imone

Imone

I'm a product of the 90s and all the best of the best came from the 90s.

The most memorable weed I ever smoked was an extremely expensive oz of blueberry in late 90s maybe.

If my hazy teenage memory serves me well still it was litterly like just off the branch it took 2 days to dry enough to burn.

But the taste and smell and high wow I got the spins puked all over my own house or well my pops house.

Never have I had the sensory experience again from some herb.

But truth be told the only measurable traits of the weed are obviously thc content and we are producing the strongest cultivars ever maybe ever will or can be created right now!

From what I've heard over the years is the smell was bread out so you weren't put away for the rest of your life for one, and the weed we were all smoking is our best because it's the most memorable (chasing the dragon)!

I'm a concentrate guy myself I want the strongest most powerful gear I can get (again chasing the dragon hint hint).

But learning to love the art of growing again after all the RL stuff was taken care of I'm realizing that.... I'm right the strongest weed is grown today and we've come to a peak, how the fuk can we get more than 100% god can't do that. What you remember is maybe 10% of actually what happened but the memories make it the best. JMO
And vanilla ice and wham were the greatest bands too.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I was thinking more along the lines of pantera, metallica, I could go on and on plus one hit wonders galore.

Imone

Imone

Im trolling...
Personally hated that weed. NSFW. I was able to enjoy the pure sativa's of the late seventies. Quit toking when it was adulterated into couch lock skunk weed.
I swear that's why everyone switched to meth.

Imone

Imone

I feel bad for you though. You have never lived while we had a good president...oh well. Maybe soon.

pdasterly

pdasterly

old skool - og kush(stared at wall analyzing the texture pattern lol)
best taste - granddaddy purple
new era - cookie family but prefer regular ol girl scout cookies

shoe in - billy kimber og kush - cheers

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
I never will have a good pres I have a rich boy prime minister. What about clinton? He was always good for a laugh even if he was epstein rape island buddy

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I've gotta take back my vote, and replace it with Skunk #1. More strains have come from Shanti's old #1 than any other strain.
2nd would have to be Northern Lights #5. Crossing NL#5 allowed Hazes to finish, and that was a huge step foward.
Without those 2 strains, most of the strains today wouldn't exist

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

PEANUT BUTTER BREATH.

This stuff has the most unique terpene profile I've smelled and tasted in quite a while. Everything is gas soaked candy and cheese now, it's boring. PBB is dank, oily, and if you get the right batch it's legitimately peanut-oil on your palate for several minutes! Not to mention it packs a wallop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom