The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Hindu Kush, more specifically Sensi Seeds Hindu Kush autoflower.

Holy crap, best overall effect I've had, probably ever from smoking flower. It was satiating, like having a snack. It was a warm blanket type of high, super super satisfying. The taste and smell were absolutely ideal, just a perfect "greenbud". Just typing this and thinking about it makes me almost feel it, lol. Man.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

PEANUT BUTTER BREATH.

This stuff has the most unique terpene profile I've smelled and tasted in quite a while. Everything is gas soaked candy and cheese now, it's boring. PBB is dank, oily, and if you get the right batch it's legitimately peanut-oil on your palate for several minutes! Not to mention it packs a wallop.
Peanut butter breath for sure. That stuff is for sure amazing. I had gotten Illuminati one time and that was a close second.

PiffinOut

PiffinOut

I've gotta take back my vote, and replace it with Skunk #1. More strains have come from Shanti's old #1 than any other strain.
2nd would have to be Northern Lights #5. Crossing NL#5 allowed Hazes to finish, and that was a huge step foward.
Without those 2 strains, most of the strains today wouldn't exist
Big Brain Poster

Imone

Imone

I never will have a good pres I have a rich boy prime minister. What about clinton? He was always good for a laugh even if he was epstein rape island buddy
God bless you... actually the late great LBJ was and is the greatest President of my time. On par with JFK but more capable.

firstgrowdontknow

firstgrowdontknow

If someone could find that weed that you can smell in a vacuum sealed bag, in a mason jar, in a dufflebag, in the trunk of a car.....thats the best. Dont know where it went though, idk the illegal market here, and all the legal stuff is fruity smelling....no more skunky stuff?

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
If someone could find that weed that you can smell in a vacuum sealed bag, in a mason jar, in a dufflebag, in the trunk of a car.....thats the best. Dont know where it went though, idk the illegal market here, and all the legal stuff is fruity smelling....no more skunky stuff?

Sour Pez from LaPlata got me banned from Holiday Inn hotels for life. I didn't even smoke in the room, just twisted a fatty before I hit the road. Apparently it stunk up the room so bad they couldn't rent it out for two days, needed special cleaning, and charged my CC $300 along with the ban.
Now I stay at Motel 6 when I'm on the road 😋

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Yip. I remember that. It was actually a pheno of Skunk #1. Very potent, but it did smell and tsste just like cat piss. That was it's downfall for me

That would be my guess too, that's exactly what I thought when I heard of catpiss, it's a Pheno of skunk#1. Which I have to say has to be one of my top 3 picks. G-13's got to be in there somewhere also, and then probably a Kush.

But then I think of things like Columbian Gold, Maui wowie, or Panama or Colombian Red, or Thai Sticks. Even some of the Mexican strains were fantastic. So much to choose from.

There are simply so many good strains now. The classics are slowly being eclipsed the newer stuff that's emerging.

Last edited:
KingTubby

KingTubby

Magic, (on the right) I've not seen him for years, but he's grown the best blueberry I've ever smoked, ever. I wonder if he's still living. He's known for it being some of the best here in the Seattle area. Damn that was some good flower. Blueberry is one of my favorites for sure, but it tends to be an under-powered flower, usually. But his was two-three hit weed.

I've got some decent blueberry seeds buried around here somewhere, but it's not close to the strain he was cloning. But it was his sliver bullet, and he well knew it, so nobody could get a cutting. He said he had been working with the strain for twenty something years, and this was back in like 2011.
Yeah man I've had Blueberry quite a few times since but it's never been quite the same. Different appearance and the BB I had was a few hit powerhouse as well. I wonder if Magic had a clone or it was from his grow that someone brought down to Oregon? I remember it was a freak one time thing. Anyway that is the gold standard for me for sure.
I used tho get this amazing BB in Santa Cruz in the early/mid 90's. Stuff was awesome pure blueberry. Never seen any like it since. The girls who sold it were super cute too.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I used tho get this amazing BB in Santa Cruz in the early/mid 90's. Stuff was awesome pure blueberry. Never seen any like it since. The girls who sold it were super cute too.
BB was the real deal back then. If ya had a connect for clones, or find a single seed in a LB, you were getting fire! Shanti was doing the breeder for Greenhouse before they went to trash. I know that guy Franco died, but what happened to the fat guy who would buy the CC back then? I don't mind cockyness to a degree, but to call yourself "The King Of Cannabis"while he rode Shanti's coattails as with all he's got.
Dam Haze

dire wolf

dire wolf

BB was the real deal back then. If ya had a connect for clones, or find a single seed in a LB, you were getting fire! Shanti was doing the breeder for Greenhouse before they went to trash. I know that guy Franco died, but what happened to the fat guy who would buy the CC back then? I don't mind cockyness to a degree, but to call yourself "The King Of Cannabis"while he rode Shanti's coattails as with all he's got.
Dam Haze
And where did that super cute girl go ? I haven't seen her since the nineties either ......

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

And where did that super cute girl go ? I haven't seen her since the nineties either ......
The real DJ stopped spinning. Also seed cos started realizing if they gave all top notch genetics, people would only need a couple packs, rather than buying, buying, and getting garbage, and herms..
Man, I remember when White Rhino started coming around. One of the guys grew 2 tables (2k for us old timers). He was able to live a comfortable life harvesting every 8 weeks.
LBs where going for 4800+ in Texas, and nowadays nobody thinks twice about WR. Do you remember that? That was A+++++ in every way! Shoreline, a distinct second..
I've turned in to Al Bundy in just about every way

dire wolf

dire wolf

The real DJ stopped spinning. Also seed cos started realizing if they gave all top notch genetics, people would only need a couple packs, rather than buying, buying, and getting garbage, and herms..
Man, I remember when White Rhino started coming around. One of the guys grew 2 tables (2k for us old timers). He was able to live a comfortable life harvesting every 8 weeks.
LBs where going for 4800+ in Texas, and nowadays nobody thinks twice about WR. Do you remember that? That was A+++++ in every way! Shoreline, a distinct second..
I've turned in to Al Bundy in just about every way
Hell yes I sure do remember those days and those numbers , kinda same story with most of sensi and serious seeds gear , like ak47 for example , and sensi star etc .....

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I'm all about recreation. About the smartest thing I ever did was keep all the elite genetics. 40 ppm of of 9 volt battery juice.
Crossing the old real BB with SSH got us BD. It yielded so much, it dropped the prices, and it vanished. I kept her!

dire wolf

dire wolf

Dam Haze
Some bubblegum from serious was also world class in my book .....

dire wolf

dire wolf

I'm all about recreation. About the smartest thing I ever did was keep all the elite genetics. 40 ppm of of 9 volt battery juice.
Crossing the old real BB with SSH got us BD. It yielded so much, it dropped the prices, and it vanished. I kept her!
Trying to create a similar blue dream strain now , I'm using Joey weed x ssh , and another one by a mango x moon haze backed to a sagarmata blueberry , trying to capture my own version of the blueberry front and sweet haze backbone , a plant that won't fluff or foxtail but will produce a fat sat leaning , bit earlier bud with the happy sativa and fragrant tropical and blueberry aromas ....

Had one that I did 4 years ago , she was vanilla , blueberry cream heaven , lost my clones , trying now to recreate her , never had an aroma as pleasing as that one ... Really pissed when some friends and I all got lazy and lost her , everyone was depending on the other guy to maintain the clone , we ll ended up crying ....

This runI going to use Jordan of the islands pure blueberry muffin crossed x my blue amnesia and see if we can re capture the goodness....

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hell Yeah!! Sensi, Paradise...ALL FIRE!
Finally, someone who knows. I've been getting worried. Seems all the new guys (under 35) all got completely brainwashed!
I completely stopped when I had my 1st daughter, but it's going to be legal around here. Already is, but they're figuring how to rape the ave dude.
I gotta keep my nose clean, do it right, pay the man.....I'll still finish on top. Growing is the lsst thing I'm talented at lol.
This was about 4 years ago. I was doing some breeding, threw 1 mom under a net, and a 600. 2 lbs. I see all these guy's with decently pretty bud, but then I see their thumbnail is bigger. That supposed to go to the dab pile. Not "bud of the month "
Dry colas should be compared to anything smaller than a gallon water container, and when ya wanna put one on a black scale, should be black after.
But, still there are a few strains that got away 🤔
20180326 214514
20180424 211713
20180114 095908

Top Bottom