The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
A boy wouldn't be too bad either.

Yea, I've actually been preparing for that eventuality, but I believe this came from a decent breeding program, so I am hopeful and didn't want to jinx myself.

It’s really hard, but it can be done. You never know which one is true male as the majority of cannabis plants are actually hermaphrodites with a high binary sexual trait expression rate, i.e. the majority of males are actually females in disguise…ooooooh….

Take your male, douse it in female plant hormones (Ethylene) but be careful as this is toxic to humans. (You might also grow a third tit) If you’re lucky the fake males will start turning to females

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I was smoking weed in 68 - I was 10.

Thai Stick best weed ever but opiated black hash had it topped.

The first time I smoke weed, I was 7yo in 1975. After a huge rain in mid morning at a campsite, some teenager at the swimming hole said hey, you want to smoke a roach? I said sure (but had no idea what a roach was). But I soon found out.

Might have actually been Acopulco gold.... Because that was a common weed around those parts during that time. That, or the Panama Red. The stuff like Maui, Thai and Mexican brick weed, I never seen until I got a bit older.

Last edited:
pixelpaws

pixelpaws

I remember that as well, but thoes 70's hazes were fairly well seeded. Being an Equatorial strain, they never truly finished, and would eventually herm.
However, the farmers who understood this would harvest them before they became too seeded. That was the best! It had such an intensity, as it's terp profile is like nothing I've had since the 80's. It's still gotta be around, just extremely rare, and hard to find.
The Europeans, Americans......pretty much destroyed all the landraces by breeding, and farming.
Pollin flys a very very long way. In the fall in S Spain, the pollen from Africa can travel to S Europe. That's amazing.
Even true Jamaican weed is gone. Hopefully there have been some of a few of these strains preserved.People got greedy, and wanted larger harvests
Interesting read

True Thai Stick = one hit wonder

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yes, these are what I remember.
Me too, Exactly what it looked like. I used to see pounds of that shit when it came into town. I had a real good hookup back the early, mid and late 80's in the Chicago area, and those Thai-sticks were at the very top of the menu.

I've seen it on actual sticks and tied up, and gooey as hell. You had to smoke it in bongs or bowls.

Picturephp
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Did you read the article on who killed Kurt? I think it was Courtney and the baby sitter guy friend of courtney's. I think she was bangin him kurt sure wasnt...lol...i seen a documentary about it all...lol
Man... I've read those magazines cover to cover... Multiple times over.
Anyhow, since you asked, I just finished reading the article again... You're probably right... Courtney was banging everybody but Kurt.

Interesting side note, seriously considered buying this place.
https://observer.com/2018/08/courtney-love-abandoned-house-washington-for-sale/

Last edited:
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Man... I've read those magazines cover to cover... Multiple times over.
Anyhow, since you asked, I just finished reading the article again... You're probably right... Courtney was banging everybody but Kurt.

Interesting side note, seriously considered buying this place.
https://observer.com/2018/08/courtney-love-abandoned-house-washington-for-sale/
The graffiti actually makes the barn look nicer! Lol...hope that bitch is rotting away in some homeless shelter someday...under a bridge!?! Cunt! Ive hated that bitch for years...dont get why he got with her

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Ha , I was born in east N.Y.
Was Broadway Video open back then?
The Piff, a strain nobody seems to have heard of would come from the Dominican community. It wasn't real pretty, much like the actual weed tied to the stick.
It's been 25 years since I got my hands on that last?
Non stop laughter, stagevof paranoia, and I got lost in my own neighborhood.
I smoked for the 1st time at 10, or so.
Remember Private Benjamin? They all got high at the campfire, and were having such a good time.
I knew my friends parents were stoners. I gave him a few bucks, he gave me a bag. I did not get hi the 1st time, by myself behind the pool..that next night on my roof. It was great, but much better once my friends got into it

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I want bud made up of false seed pods.
With orange hues, and hairs.
Actually what you're holding fits that description. "Tasty" bud right there. Excellent job!
It most certainly does.

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

I'd mention Jack Herer here but i'm actually not the biggest fan. To me JH tastes too strong like gasoline or glue.

Gameover

Gameover

I've worked with legit cuts for the last 12 years. The most potent would be, my MLC strain, Pure Kush, OG Kush, Cookies, Sour Diesel and Chems. Most of these modern strains just carry hype and are average compared to the old-school strains. For people saying GMO, some people just don't have access, I would give it a 6 out of 10 for power. I don't keep anything under a 7.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Sour spyder impressed the heck out of me but is impossible to find, you can still buy sour 60 witch is one half of spyder, strawberry banana by fast buds has a thca content of 27% along with a few purple kush strains, there are a few more high thc strains.

TSD

TSD

Best strain I've ever grown was swamp monster... this was over a decade ago. Like legit swamp three leaf monsters that go insane if you use gravel and half bury the pot in a stream. People always try to say they have the swamp, but very few actually do around these parts. My guy lost the strain. Forget about putting that shit in your car unless it was in a jar... one small bud would stink up the whole car for hours after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom