The BEST strains of all time. Vote here!

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thejack

thejack

Dude you’re talkin my language. Thai, sour diesel, Sour Diesel, strawberry cough...just rattling off all my favorites lol. I’m growing some sour power bag seed right now but always hope a good sour d seed is out there somewhere. Strawberry cough seems non existent, to me anyway. Can’t find the real one anywhere.
Ever have Sour Turbo, made by Motarebel?

Matix35

Matix35

Dude you’re talkin my language. Thai, sour diesel, Sour Diesel, strawberry cough...just rattling off all my favorites lol. I’m growing some sour power bag seed right now but always hope a good sour d seed is out there somewhere. Strawberry cough seems non existent, to me anyway. Can’t find the real one anywhere.
I love sour power OG so legit soud D phenos !

DanC520

DanC520

All time fav is one that is prolly lost to the ages. Around twenty years ago in Tucson there was a strain, Black Mamba, that floated around. It would go for $80 an 1/8, straight up. Yes, zips were $640. Sold out every time. My friends were promoters, we’d drop this stuff on the talent and they could not hang. Like Lee “Scratch” Perry’s band at the time, the robotics. I had these dudes so blazed they were trying to mix tracks on the van stereo on the drive from the venue. Anyways the strain was grown by a son and father and they got busted around 04-05. Never seen it since. Others I’ve seen labeled black mamba were not even close. I will cry if I ever see this strain again and I could pick it out of a line up np.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I just noticed something quite interesting. You posted, "What's the best stains of all time?"
Man,there must be thousands after all these years...
Strains...
I really like Sativa. I like Indica, too. I just like Cannabis, I guess.
I like those strains with curled up leaves, looking like delicious green tongues ready to get aquainted with you. Me love you long time bay-bee...
#12 mannnn...

Glassdub

Glassdub

A little frustrating to grow as the kolas are huge & prone to rot but the only weed I can recall that made me laugh & made me a bit gabby, which I think pleases my gf on distant video calls vs. more spaced out strains, good long kick too, smells like honey.

Itman

Itman

Never saw the Stones, Zeppelin or Floyd. But I saw Hendrix June 19, 1970 in Albuquerque. Had about 100 hits of Orange Sunshine I picked up 2 weeks before in Laguna Beach along with 50 horse caps of chocolate mescaline.

There wasn’t any disco ball.
The stones Zeppelin and Floyd would all themselves make that trade to see Jimi I'm sure.

Itman

Itman

T

Take a tour of the entire West Coast Scene and tell me that afterwards....🤔
LOL, they seem to be doing it alright. I think there might be something too that Ocean Grown thingy, just sayin. Say's the man who grew up in Chicago and Kansas City

I thought I knew what good weed looked like too. Then I seen it grown outside West Coast Style.🙄 Where the ocean breeze blows in, and covers them with a morning fog. Then the fog clears, and it's a virtually cloudless day, and that cycle repeats itself, over, and over and over again. Until the end of season.

The stinkiest variety of SK1 I've ever smoked in my entire 50 years, was grown about 10 miles onshore, in a place called Eddyville, Or. The best Blueberries in the world were grown North of there, Just as close to the coastline. Same can be said for all points south, like Santa Rosa, or San Jose.

The very best cannabis is always grown next to the Ocean, period. It's one of the many things that makes cannabis evolve. That is an undisputed fact in my humble opinion.

View attachment 1181945
The desert in my opinion.

Itman

Itman

Shocked Durban poison didn't get a mention in spite of it sweetnin the creation of modern pot.
I remember a day when my uncle gave me and a mate some dark looking weed said from Africa, thumb size nugs one black seed in the middle the bud was tight colorful ,
It reportedly sent people to hospital with severe paranoia and anxiety the reason it was gifted he said he was giving up (never happened)we tried it but it came to an end when we took it swimming at the beach.
One half valve cap you were tripping.
We had many types to strong Including Mullumbimby madness and Thai sticks.
I still maintain the level of the cerebral high from the old days is unmatched.
Jealous a little to you older brothers got to see Jimi and Zep.greatest rock band without doubt.

sambapati

sambapati

Shocked Durban poison didn't get a mention in spite of it sweetnin the creation of modern pot.
I remember a day when my uncle gave me and a mate some dark looking weed said from Africa, thumb size nugs one black seed in the middle the bud was tight colorful ,
It reportedly sent people to hospital with severe paranoia and anxiety the reason it was gifted he said he was giving up (never happened)we tried it but it came to an end when we took it swimming at the beach.
One half valve cap you were tripping.
We had many types to strong Including Mullumbimby madness and Thai sticks.
I still maintain the level of the cerebral high from the old days is unmatched.
Jealous a little to you older brothers got to see Jimi and Zep.greatest rock band without doubt.
African weed is awesome.

indogrow420

indogrow420

I like cherry pie. Headband was my personal favorite, and chocolope.
The best thing I smoked a decade ago was called Blueberry Satelite

Last edited:
Bobrown14

Bobrown14

I have a landrace strain I'm working on came from a tribal region just north of Durban called Transkei. Real deal you can keep puffing and puffing until you're tripping. And yes you get anxiety some folks cant handle it. I've tried the real deal Durban and its the same.

My seed stock was sent to me from Durban SA was direct from the tribal region in Transkei - so yeah +1 on Durban Poison.

It's got more than just thc. Prolly 15% thc but keep going with it and you get high af.

Itman

Itman

I have a landrace strain I'm working on came from a tribal region just north of Durban called Transkei. Real deal you can keep puffing and puffing until you're tripping. And yes you get anxiety some folks cant handle it. I've tried the real deal Durban and its the same.

My seed stock was sent to me from Durban SA was direct from the tribal region in Transkei - so yeah +1 on Durban Poison.

It's got more than just thc. Prolly 15% thc but keep going with it and you get high af.
Any spares.

Latest posts

Top Bottom