The Biobizz Line

• Thread starter TurtleTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TurtleTree

TurtleTree

How is it going all!

It has been a very long time since I have decided to browse the forums. It has been even longer since I created a thread.
I have been very interested in the Biobizz Line the last few years and have used their Grow, Bloom and Bio Heaven as my staples for growth.
I want to talk about what anyone knows about these products. For example, what are made of and what processes were used to create each input.
How the fertilizers & inputs have worked for them in the past or present.
Any dialogue with Biobizz, theres a thread on here of an email that "Mr.Bloom" responded to with some phenomenal information on the line and Ph while using Biobizz(link follows).https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/biobizz-nutrients-answers-from-biobizz.78899/
I will start by stating what I know about these products.
Anyone please correct me if I confuse or misinform anyone.

BioBizz Line MSDS-http://www.progrow.co.uk/acatalog/bio_bizz_material_sheets.html

Fish Mix- All around fertilizer that could be used all throughout the life of the plant and is exceptional with soil! Tried and true fish and extra sugary carbs. Regular Molasses and Fish Hydrosylate is similar but the beet vinasse is a great additive also. Fish mix is unique in the sense that it is beet vinasse blended with fish protein hydrosylate. You could take Neptune's Harvest fish or any other fish blend and mix it with BioGrow for some DIY Fish-Mix. The exact method and ratios of this blend I am not aware of at this time but are essentially mixing beet sugar byproduct & liquidized fish together for a powerful fertilizer!

BioGrow-
All around veg "formula" said to be Beet Vinasse or a vinegary byproduct of the sugar beet. Beet vinasse is created while extracting white sugar from sugar beets. (the other products are sugar, beet pulp(pellets for horses) & beet molasses(I think this another meaning for vinasse so i will leave this at 3)

Biobloom-
Quite honestly I know nothing about the inputs in Biobloom other than that they are of vegetable origin. any input on this is very welcome!

Bioheaven- My favorite product of the entire line. This is a soy Amino extract blended with humic and possibly fulvic acids. I have heard this being made of hydrolized soy protein. The method of reduction used is not clear to me at this time. I believe they use a bacillus subtillus strain to solubize soy protein and then add humic or fulvic acids. Another personal theory on this product is that they take dried soybeans, blend, and hydrate them with humic. Then a vacuum pump is used to extract and filter out the golden goodness of bioheaven. (When I ferment soybeans with cane sugar the smell is extremely similar to bioheaven with an added sweetness so it is definitely the soy protein we are going for in this product)

Alg-A-Mic- Same as any cold processed seaweed mixture as far as I can tell. Basically mechanically blended seaweed that is separated and filtered via multi-stage vacuum pump chambers. The following link should give you an idea of the science behind this.https://www.google.com/#q=vacuum+pump+filtration&tbm=vid

Topmax-
Humic and fulvic acids, probably with added magnesium. i know there are fairly high levels of fulvic in this product! Fulvic is great and not very cheap. Almost all bloom stimulants contain magnesium so I am honestly guessing that there is added magnesium in there.

Root Juice-
Never have I used this to an extent enough to learn it. I believe this to be a fermented extract of a type of root or many roots. I believe this to be fermented with b. subtilis and have zero proof to go with this. There is Humic in this product. I will edit in the future as I research this.

Acti-Vera-
Aloe has received a lot of hype lately and for good reason! The benefits are too numerous to list, but its just great for a general tonic for plant health. Roots love Aloe, aloe helps during times of drought and stress.

I like this line due to its similarity to KNF and other more organic approaches. I am not a fan of the price. Using liquid organic nutrients helped me bridge the gap of "organic superiority" by taking a semi-organic stance V.S. a synthetic or organic only stance. In no way is this method of farming superior to others, in my honest opinion it is great for consumers that want to get their feet wet in more natural & organic inputs. Most of all the allure to natural methods is cheaper cost farming!!! Biobizz is not a great line for that person that believes he/she has "organic superiority", grows with 1000 watt HID lights, A/C units, and is proud he/she pays over 1000$USD for his entire line of Nutrients. this is not even involving criticism for his media costs of the notoriously unsustainable premixed sphagnum peat either! Not to say that said person is not on the right track, just far from being "organic" and even further from being sustainable.

I get great results with this line, I have used Soul Synthetics, Fox Farms, Roots Organic, General Hydro, General Organics, dry amendments & soil only, Supersoil only, No-till Farming(outdoors tomato only), and Korean Natural farming methods.
I am sure there are other inputs but these are the entire lines I have run in the past 6 years with Biobizz and General Organics being my favorite for rapid growth and superior taste(less harshness, softer sweeter flavor at the end).
I wont buy general organics anymore due to the shift in power. Soil takes a bit too long to dry for me to enjoy and soil isn't the best for the wet dry cycles indoors.
I opt for a soil-less blend of the notorious Promix Bx, sometimes I add cork & coco to mix it up but usually just go with the promix.

I will be editing this section later to add Links of other threads with emails, links, and great information by other users pertaining to this line and the semi-organic style it represents.

Thanks for Reading,
Turtle Tree,
T_S_Monk

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Some of the best meds i have had were from a grower that swore by Biobizz.
He also stated that if he steered away from them he would still incorporate the Bio Heaven in some way. Great read, agree with not using GH or GO because of the shift in power. Getting too monopolized.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I absolutely love bio bizz! Did my first grow with it under a 630 lec and was very impressed. Building 2 more rooms dedicated to biobizz right now after i saw results. Normally i am a hydro grower but there is no competing with the final product of a good biobizz harvest.

A couple of tips i have read thus far that supposedly come from biobizz reps (cant vouch for authenticity info i foumd online) about biobizz but have not tried since clones are still being prepared are that fish mix and algamic can be used as a foliar spray. Also bioheaven works best if you feed half your water with just bio heaven 30 minutes prior to feeding the other half of your water that is mixed with all other nutrients. Supposedly the enzymes, fulvic and humic acids in this unlock the soil to allow your nutrients to be readly available.

I will be trying this tips out soon once the baby girls are ready next week. I also will be adding a few nectar products once a week. I am very new to the organics but am trying to fine tune some recipes i have got from some experienced organic growers.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Biobizz is really easy to use! Nice hydroguy! Interesting bit of info about bioheaven. I remember reading that somewhere also. I never practiced that with bioheaven but the idea makes sense in a way. If bioheaven is omitted I have noticed drastically smaller plants amd buds will form. Bioheaven is like a protein shake for plants.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

is the alagmic a better seaweed extract then say something like bio weed or extreme serene? it seems to me that extreme serene should be the superior bc its got 5 different kelps in it now. i have never used the new version but im thinking once my bio weed runs out that i will get either alagmic or extreme and see if they out perform bio weed

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

I have read before somewhere that Algamic contains select vegetable extracts as well as kelp sourced sustainably from cold waters. Almost all cold processed kelp use vaccum pressure as a means of extraction. Most likely all 3 products are similar. Adding different types of kelp can make a difference. Although probably not noticable much. All kelp products i have used work the same for me. Bioweed & algamic look & smell almost exactly the same when fresh @Kygiacomo

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

& 5 different kelps can be good if the benefit of each species can be ascertained & they contain all the same levels "benefits" as the single primary species (if there is one)used in bioweed or algamic. @Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

& 5 different kelps can be good if the benefit of each species can be ascertained & they contain all the same levels "benefits" as the single primary species (if there is one)used in bioweed or algamic. @Kygiacomo
ya i was thinking maybe all the different kelps could bring something new to the table. since u say that alagmic and bioweed look the same then i think the next kelp imma get is the extreme and see if i notice a difference from my bioweed kelp on one my strains im very familar with..thanks TT for the quick response. here is what the extreme says on their site.

extreme-serene-big.jpg
cdfa_logo.jpg

EXTREME SERENE
NPK / 0.25 - 0.1 - 2
DERIVED FROM
Seaweed Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum, Chondrus crispus, Ecklonia maxima, Laminaria digitata, Palmaria palmata), Spirulina. Also Contains Non Plant Food Ingredient Quillaja saponaria

Roots Organics Extreme Serene is a natural source of growth-promoting nutrients and botanical extracts. Our revolutionary new formula improves upon the original: We have targeted and isolated crucial components in various kelp species and stabilized the solution for maximum absorption. Extreme Serene captures the fast-growing power of marine kelp to encourage vigorous shoot and root growth. Use Extreme Serene in conjunction with any nutrient program or as a foliar feed.

TurtleTree

TurtleTree

Cool stuff. Roots organic has good products. A few different types of kelp are in that besides the typical ascophyllum species advertised in most kelps. They add spirulina which is a great algae additive packed with nutrition. They cap it off with some soapnut or soapbark extract which is great if you intend to use as a foliar spray! Good luck man @Kygiacomo! I have seen alot of folk use the roots line with great success. Hope you find it aswell!

Latest posts

Top Bottom