The bomb cannabis camera (pictures)

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Thinking about getting another camera. This one looks much nicer than my much cheaper microscope. Hmm, $122 + tax, so about $150, pricey but looks hellaa nice. Any thoughts?

Capture
sambapati

sambapati

Thinking about getting another camera. This one looks much nicer than my much cheaper microscope. Hmm, $122 + tax, so about $150, pricey but looks hellaa nice. Any thoughts?
I like the purple color....probably easier and cheaper to get online than trying to find one in a store.

sambapati

sambapati

I like the purple color....probably easier and cheaper to get online than trying to find one in a store.
Looks like it has an HDMI port which is really great for hooking up directly to the TV, then you can really see what you have and entertain guests.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter

I think these things are so new and specialized, you can't get them here in the US, at least not in normal stores. I imagine it would cost twice or three times the price also. I mean, the thing is 51MP, that's crazy, and high res and live feed at 60fps, you could do a film with cannabis on this thing.

You could edit a film, and go back to other footage, I think this is going to be very helpful in the long run. Once I get out in the bush, I've got my drones, and cellphone, this could be interesting. I could make a movie.

Top Bottom