The camera adds about 2 pounds..

• Thread starter Norman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Norman

Here are some photos of 2 big ladies from our most recent harvest. Completely organic and legal!! Nothing beats soil! Grown with love at 6500ft. Enjoy!
The camera adds about 2 pounds

The camera adds about 2 pounds 2

The camera adds about 2 pounds 3

The camera adds about 2 pounds 4

The camera adds about 2 pounds 5

The camera adds about 2 pounds 6

The camera adds about 2 pounds 7

2DogWalker

Whats up brotha!! Great to see you around here my friend.

That 5th picture the canopy shot looks friggin killer bro. I love those almost purple hues, one of my blueberries has that same color patter. Great crystal production, Im trying to push my big flower room a lot harder this time see if I can't get those monster colas :)...

Welcome my friend and fellow fiend for knowledge,
2DogWalker

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What strain is this it looks kill

N

Norman

The dispensary says "Trainwreck" But all of us real connoiseurs know thats not true. Typical Colorado dispensary.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Those pictures are fantastic. It is branchy and bushy growing like trainwreck but it has very thick strong branches that trainwreck I seen didn't have.

You did a beautiful job with them.

N

Norman

Thank you. If anyone has any suggestions as to what this strain may actually be, Id love to hear them! Im pretty positive that it is not Trainwreck.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Looking good bro.. Does look like there some trainwreck in there.. Colorado Clones .. You never know what your really getting..lol.. Nice Plant and greetings from 7,500 feet.... Just up the Mountain...:)

TortureKill

TortureKill

I do see some trainwreck traits shining, whatever it is, it looks killer! Nice canopy, and thanks for sharing! :) +K

Top Bottom