The Camp - 32 X 1000w Flip Flop - (8) Uc16xl

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

I knew you had it in you. Props man. If you are cutting back numbers are you going vertical?

deacon1503

deacon1503

Nice goin man! How much heat does that chill king put off?

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Ok ucmenow now that's how you do this shit! What nutes you using?

squarepusher

squarepusher

wow, 18k btu per room o_O
Where are the light hood ducts vented?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

:sign0005:That is a badass setup, whats the output roughly?:harvest:

Do Tell!!! lol

Hitting 1.5 per light consistently on the Kush, pretty good given it is a low yielder. Have only been using DM Gold Base and thats it peaking around 1200. Using the rest of the DM line know looking to get closer to 2 per...

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I knew you had it in you. Props man. If you are cutting back numbers are you going vertical?

In hindsight I would have gone vertical or wings with a mega AC, going to keep the lighting as it is, just cut down the number of plants and corresponding UC's, thinking about going with the 35gal UC Pro...hell yeah!

N

noWon

Nice setup! Way to pay attention to detail my friend. VERY IMPRESSIVE I must say.

Quick question if you don't mind. I am not that experienced of a grower and just wondered if you would recommend the system you use to newbies? I hope that is not a dumb question as this is very expensive gear. I would hate to buy it and it doesnt workout for me.

Anything you would change on the system? I saw another user had to install some type of gravity feed due to the last grow site not receiving equal amounts of nutes or something like that.

Any info you have will help me make a better decision.

Thanks for your time my friend,

noWon

Top Bottom