The Camp - 32 X 1000w Flip Flop - (8) Uc16xl

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vince vega

vince vega

Holy shit... I want to be you when I grow up... and just so that I do not clutter up your thread I'll combine my ass kissing with my brain-picking... Could you share your thought process behind air cooling the lights rather than running them bare and upping the AC instead. I am trying to decide which route to take. I figure there is more to it than I am factoring in. Thanks for any advice and congrats on a stellar set-up.

Asbestos4u

Asbestos4u

Can you give me some info in your RO system you have. Are you running your rejected water from the first membrain into a second RO membrain?

Thanks

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice my brutha

Passion Baby!!!!

Tex

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Nice setup! Way to pay attention to detail my friend. VERY IMPRESSIVE I must say.

Quick question if you don't mind. I am not that experienced of a grower and just wondered if you would recommend the system you use to newbies? I hope that is not a dumb question as this is very expensive gear. I would hate to buy it and it doesnt workout for me.

Anything you would change on the system? I saw another user had to install some type of gravity feed due to the last grow site not receiving equal amounts of nutes or something like that.

Any info you have will help me make a better decision.

Thanks for your time my friend,

noWon

The UC works well for Pro's and newbies alike, it is a high performance car, and it may take a lil time to master the road but once you do it is very easy to maintain and thrive.

I think the system you were refering to with the overflow was Jack's and he had to do that for two reasons:
1. His overall length was very long.
2. His plants are f**king huge and have massive roots filling the modules.

Regular root sweeps and the handy filter now included with the UC help prevent back ups. To me it is the gift and the curse, my plants blow up therefore I have to root prune every once in a while. Not a bad trade off!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Holy shit... I want to be you when I grow up... and just so that I do not clutter up your thread I'll combine my ass kissing with my brain-picking... Could you share your thought process behind air cooling the lights rather than running them bare and upping the AC instead. I am trying to decide which route to take. I figure there is more to it than I am factoring in. Thanks for any advice and congrats on a stellar set-up.

In hindsight I would go bare/adjust a wings and up the overall AC, less setup time, fans, ducting, clamps, etc. and overall clutter.

Can you give me some info in your RO system you have. Are you running your rejected water from the first membrain into a second RO membrain?

Thanks

Here is the sequence: Booster pump to 2 Sediment, 2 Carbon, 2 KDF, 2 1000gpd RO Membranes, then UV Sterilizer.

The water splits out of the prefilters and goes into both membranes then comes back together through the ASO and valve to control the waste:fresh ratio then a final pass through the UV.

S

SofaKingHigh

Rad amounts of cabbage comin' from those boxes. Freshest joint I've seen in a while, props.

Go Pro.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
yeah thats an ok setup I guess :rofl

you really been holding out on us dude

I think your ro setup prolly cost more then my whole room

R

RMCG

No shit.

I truly want to see apologies from people with hat in hand.

I understand that with your previous arrangement with CC, you couldn't really show it off, but damn people ought to be tripping over themselves to apologize.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

What comes around.....grows around

Thanks ML.

No shit.

I truly want to see apologies from people with hat in hand.

I understand that with your previous arrangement with CC, you couldn't really show it off, but damn people ought to be tripping over themselves to apologize.

Thanks for the sentiment RMCG....but no apologies necessary for me though. I'm a big boy and can take a little attitude thrown my way. Lord knows I can dish it out ;)

S

SofaKingHigh

Correct me if I'm wrong with my assessment of how large your balls are.

Used all my fingers and toes to come up with 192 plants in play to make it all work perpetually. That's assuming you're not holding moms or making the clones on-site.

Then you took pictures of said fight club and put them on the Internet without going through the hassle of running a Linux distribution as a Virtural Machine on someone else's computer while routing all of the VM's traffic through TOR.

So the final assessment of your balls takes the aforementioned into account and appears as such: ~200 plants + posting to public Internet = MASSIVE BALLS! (See Exhibit A.)

http://i.invalid.com/wxybd.jpg
Exhibit A.

I've concluded without any further research and give you a pat on your oversized baby squirters. The rest of us should destroy our cameras and subscribe to this thread because we're quite simply not worthy. *Holds up his scrotum high with shame and gives it a shake to make the raisins inside audible.*

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

deleted bad youtube link

Correct me if I'm wrong with my assessment of how large your balls are.

Used all my fingers and toes to come up with 192 plants in play to make it all work perpetually. That's assuming you're not holding moms or making the clones on-site.

Then you took pictures of said fight club and put them on the Internet without going through the hassle of running a Linux distribution as a Virtural Machine on someone else's computer while routing all of the VM's traffic through TOR.

So the final assessment of your balls takes the aforementioned into account and appears as such: ~200 plants + posting to public Internet = MASSIVE BALLS! (See Exhibit A.)

http://i.invalid.com/wxybd.jpg
Exhibit A.

I've concluded without any further research and give you a pat on your oversized baby squirters. The rest of us should destroy our cameras and subscribe to this thread because we're quite simply not worthy. *Holds up his scrotum high with shame and gives it a shake to make the raisins inside audible.*

Thanks for the concern, in the process of cutting all the numbers back gonna have 2 x UC16 in veg and 4 x UC8XXL13 on 48" centers in bloom for a total of 64 in the whole joint...

S

SofaKingHigh

What strain(s) are you going to make grow into trees in the new layout?

snoopytime

snoopytime

Honestly, although discretion is advisable and 'anything' can happen, in a 'helicopter view', lets take a look:

in 2006, 'they' conservatively estimated California grew 8,600,000 pounds of weed.

5 years later, it is definitely a bigger number, maybe double? But lets just say 10million.

What are the odds the DEA is gonna find this thread and be like 'zomg! so THATS where 30 pounds out of the 10 mirrion pounds is coming from! Lets GETTIM!"

S

SofaKingHigh

I was trying to be sarcastic while ego-stroking at the same time, while on the crapper none the less. Out plopped the above in a splash of morning creativity.

I'd like to see bigger buds if you have any prior runs that built up some squashers.

F

FrostyTheGroMan

All I can say is.... DAMN!!! Boy got skillz!! ICUNOW for sure hahaha!! Bravo sir, bravo!!

A

A6 Grower

WOW this is more then anything i've ever seen, talk about using elec though lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom