The Camp - 32 X 1000w Flip Flop - (8) Uc16xl

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

The Camp - Upgraded

Just harvested and both flower rooms are now empty. Didn't snap mant pics but I will see what I can share.

Going to make some major changes as far system layouts and plant numbers.

Going down to one plant per light with 13 gallon mods and bumping the veg system to a 32-site double barrel.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Just curious I have a lot of old equipment I would like to get rid of as well... Is it cool for farmers to sell stuff on the farm :wondering , for some reason thought we couldn't do private sales through here

j wizzle

j wizzle

i think youll do better with 1 plant per light. im nowhere near what youre doing, but i went from 2-3 plants per light to 1 plant and im thinking im going to do alot better. larger kolas, less crap at the bottom= better buds/larger yeilds.

killing it though bro. i wish i could have a setup like that one day.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Not For Sale

Just curious I have a lot of old equipment I would like to get rid of as well... Is it cool for farmers to sell stuff on the farm :wondering , for some reason thought we couldn't do private sales through here

My mistake

HG23

HG23

Nice work man, I'm down to see how the one plant per light works out for you. I have a room with 8 radiant 8's and also feel like they're really hot underneath. Why do you think that is and have you found ocho's or raptor's to be significantly cooler if youve seen/used them?

E

ECS

one word describes this setup---Awesome.

Did you do all of that wiring yourself?

B

bakershredhead

Did you switch to Ionic nutes? If so are what boosters are you using?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Sorry, falling behind so I've been neglecting my Farmers.....I'll get some shit up sooner than later.

evu80

evu80

thats one hell of a room bro. how much time did you put into it to get the entire place functioning. I'm doing something similar with my room on a smaller scale and I keep on running into issues with heat and other unforeseen stuff. I have plenty of AC but its not cooling and the reflectors are hotter than shit despite planning ahead.

How long are the runs of light before they are exhausted?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

Why is it always the guys without a single pic up who are complaining about pics?

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

:evilgrin0031:Whats up man im pretty new to the farm and i was just looking around and found your thread i subd i think that you run a tight ship homie i like how neat and sterile the room looks its a very nice room ohh and when i was looking at the pics i was thinking damn i wonder how the plastic on the ground will work because i was thinking of doing that in my next room too and it was as i expected would be nice though easy clean up for sure anyway man really nice set up for sure and come by and check out my thread i just got up if you have some time anyway stay high farmers
PEACE
KILLERCHEF

ttystikk

ttystikk

wow. Can't wait for an update on how the 'new n improved' version is going, cuz the old one looked pretty damn good from here... damn.

You mentioned you had a chillking 2Ton unit and were planning to use some 'icebox pro' units. I'd never heard of them before today, so I looked... and about fell out of my chair laughing- because I'd built some myself! I had some 8" maxfans and Iceboxes laying around and figured they just were meant to go together! By the way, they work like silk pajamas on Angelina Jolie- smooooth. I'd recommend using the HI thermostat since it has a built in speed controller, made a big difference when I put one in the loop.

Someone was asking about using raptors or ochos for runs of vented hoods, and to them I'd say these hoods are the way to go; much cooler, better light footprint. If you don't want to go vertical bare-bulb, or adjust-a-wing, this is the ticket. Just be sure and pull the air thru the hoods, don't push.

I found it interesting that all of the rooms are empty at once. Just wondering what the reasoning was behind not staggering them and doing a perpetual grow?

I didn't buy a UC- though I may as well have by the time my DIY was done- and Im running standard round 5 gallon buckets with 1" bulkheads and hoses. I'm still dialing my system in. Am I in for trouble in terms of getting rootbound?

Top Bottom