The Candy And Meltdown.

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
First up are some Candy phenos. Most have a strong OG nose with some Cookies and cream back end. Very happy with these ladies
Enlight1
Enlight1
The candy and meltdown 3

Migrower83

Migrower83

Would really like to know how the yield looks and does it seem to have the orange smell ?

Limonene

Limonene

That meltdown looks cracking. well they both do. Ive just given some meltdown and trapstar seeds to a local friend of a friend, i hope he finds something like that! Thanks for sharing.
edit. Meltdown and the Guice. Ive kept the trapstar back. My precious.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damm bruv. They look delicious.
Those leaves are plastered in trichs.
10/10 my friend.
One

Thank you!!

:speechless:So frosty!

Thanks dude

How's the smell on the meltdown?

The smell on the Meltdowns is simply amazing. I have a Sunny Delight pheno, some straight orange phenos, some tangerine/clementine phenos and then I have one pheno that's straight oranges and OG funk.

Would really like to know how the yield looks and does it seem to have the orange smell ?

Yield ranges from low to high depending on pheno.

That meltdown looks cracking. well they both do. Ive just given some meltdown and trapstar seeds to a local friend of a friend, i hope he finds something like that! Thanks for sharing.

You won't be disappointed that's for sure bro!

edit. Meltdown and the Guice. Ive kept the trapstar back. My precious.

Don't blame you, that's Trapstar is gold.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Here's the Sunny Delight pheno

Enlight1

Limonene

Limonene

Haha I've just realized who you are. I like the shit out of your photos on IG, you have a great feed man. Great photos pal! The big smooth in particular has me drooling

Latest posts

Top Bottom