The Cannatrol™ Cool Cure Box. Perfect dry and cure every time?

• Thread starter BallsDeep73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BallsDeep73

BallsDeep73

I was looking into a automatic system for drying and curing and came across this. What do you guys think? These could be game changers in future. But $1500 kinda steep.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Seems unnecessary and excessively priced for home growers. Even in a commercial application I wouldn’t use something like this as there is very little space to work with. I just don’t see the point in this product existing.

BallsDeep73

BallsDeep73

Seems unnecessary and excessively priced for home growers. Even in a commercial application I wouldn’t use something like this as there is very little space to work with. I just don’t see the point in this product existing.
I guess they make room size ones for commercial too. But their is not too many reviews on it. I think it’s a good idea if it’s a push a button and forget. It’s suppose to dry, cure, and store bud. $1500 is the only thing holding me back. Another tent might be better option for me.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm experimenting making my own DIY one like many before before me lol...If it works 🤷‍♂️ I'll post up a thread. Cost me $100 to make inkbird controller and all

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

My bad.

You could make this like @Grownsince95 said for much cheaper than $1500.

That being said, if you have a sudden bout of gear acquisition syndrome and an extra $1500 go ahead and buy it.
I love tools as much as the next guy but this is like buying a brushless hammer drill when all you need is a screwdriver.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
1500 bucks to dry maybe 1 -3 plants? am I missing something?

Exactly. The time and effort it takes to dry 3 plants is not even remotely worth the price of admission. Even at $300 (1/5 retail) I wouldn’t consider it an option. At $100 maybe but only if I decided to go down to growing 3 plants maximum. Lol.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Exactly. The time and effort it takes to dry 3 plants is not even remotely worth the price of admission. Even at $300 (1/5 retail) I wouldn’t consider it an option. At $100 maybe but only if I decided to go down to growing 3 plants maximum. Lol.
It's not the drying really It's the curing. My personal goal is to eliminate burping jars. The hang dry in the tent works fine.

Top Bottom