The church

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdjk5

hi all .
thought id start a thread as any1 tryed the church yet iv had it 4 3 months now just aint got room to bringin em on yet so just wanted anybodys veiws so any report would be great ? smell , taste , yld etc...
thanks

F

frenchfarmer

a friend grew some "church" and except the hermie (in feminised seeds) he find One phéno who smell like mushroom. but as all the phéno turn male at one moment he don't keep this variety.

B

BITYmagicBeanz

the church smells sweet. and the stems are sticky without any bud its weird.. grows realy fast. i got some picx ill dig em out. i use too have a mother plant. which grew over 5ft. takes beautifull clones aswell. good for s.o.g i didnt have no probs with her. i would recomend toping her many times. one colar wont get you hardly no weight. i got rid of my mother had to make room for the great ones. ill upload some picx tho. but shes wasnt a keeper and didnt stand up to anything. just a test grow realy

B

British_Hempire

My Church all hermied apart from one and that was really fluffy and low potency.

S

Sway

ive got the church, havent flowered any of them yet, now i dont even want to :( seemed like it had decent genetics and being from greenhouse i expected more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom