The Claw?

• Thread starter Sweetred
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sweetred

Sweetred

I had this last grow so thinking it's too much nitrogen I'm using just strawberry feild from fox farm and budswell from the guano Co. I'm just watering when the soil is dry. That's just every 4 days.

The claw
Sweetred

Sweetred

Horrible photo. Basically all the smaller lower leaves curl back like a hook while the rest of the plant looks healty

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
What your temperatures like? Excessive heat can cause that, as can excessive nutrients. They could be overfed. And not just N. Whats your feeding schedule, ppm, ph etc..?

Sweetred

Sweetred

Temp in the 70s RH is from 20s to 36, I'm not adding any nutrition other than the bat guano and what was in the soil.
It's a strain from Rare Dankness called cookies ox.
They have been in flower for 4 weeks and the buds look great, all the fan leaves are angled up at 45 degrees ,not puffy. Flat like playing cards.
I'm almost not worried perhaps it just gets this way at about 1 month of flowering.
I can't find anyone else growing this strain.

Last edited:
Sweetred

Sweetred

Damn it but how. The stupid potting soil says like .01 nitrogen the bat guano said .01 nitrogen.
More importantly how to fix it?

H

harvestman4

Better photo too be for sure , but just give water until you see nice new green growth then add your nutes gradually, make sure ur not over watering aswell cause that can cause claw.
Could be genetics you never know.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That is a super low RH, you for sure have some VPD issues there. Excessive transpirational demand can cause it to uptake excessive nutrients. Get that humidity up to 45- 50% and feed just water for a couple feedings and your plant will probably be a lot happier.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
That is a super low RH, you for sure have some VPD issues there. Excessive transpirational demand can cause it to uptake excessive nutrients. Get that humidity up to 45- 50% and feed just water for a couple feedings and your plant will probably be a lot happier.

Sweetred

Sweetred

Thank you Dirtbag I added a humidifier and it worked thank you so much

Top Bottom